+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Background Lore of Alsbeth in Dungeons?

General of Telara

Default Background Lore of Alsbeth in Dungeons?

Our guild is (finally) doing RoS now and I can't help but wonder what it was exactly Alsbeth was looking for, and found, in xIT? And what did she need to have Malnera(sp) dig up in xFC? Trion says "artifacts" but perhaps has someone pieced the puzzle together to find out exactly what these artifacts are? Cuz if all she wanted was artifacts, there's 3 free ones in each capital city, and AH prices are fairly low :P

On a related note, is there link to further lore related to the game's dungeons? Never played Defiant, but DSM has me very curious as to what's Plutonus' deal
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

incoming in 1.7 (also on the PTS now) is the RoS chronicle. all your questions are answered in there

Prophet of Telara ChainsawPlankton's Avatar

according to the death saga quest relics from the past in random places like in the bottom of iron tombs (which is actually an older tomb) and a few other relics scattered about the world.

Just do the quests in Stillmoor, if you do all of them then you will know the story.

This isn't totally related, but, did anyone know that Alsbeth is actually in the Guardian prologue? I found her yesterday when making my Mage. She's off to the side, in the last camp where Cyril is. Apparently, going over to Regulos means outrageous hairstyle transformation too.

Rift Disciple

I saw that the last time I ran through the tutorial stage, and it got a little smile out of me! There's so many little lore tidbits in the tutorial.

Leaves on the Wind, RP-Heavy Guardian Guild on Faeblight
    Do you Merisioux? Rift's newest RP Addon!

Shadowlander

You can find Asha Catari's corpse as well in the Guardian starter zone (hug the left hand side of the map, past the barn and then the cart blocking the road) in some bushes.

I love all the lore hints given all over the place
    GM: Clandestine, Zaviel Server.
    Dimensions: Silverwood Refugee Camp, Valorem Halls, Songcave

+ Reply to Thread