+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Port of Scion: City, Map ??

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Question Port of Scion: City, Map ??

Caught this on Rift ZAM earlier this evening, was wondering what lore we have in play for this zone? Seems odd that this scene was fully removed from blackout on the ZAM Mega map recently and no details!?!?

Attachment 7254
    --BC

If I remember correctly they actually promised release of that zone not long after launch but apparently forgot about it's existence :s

Would be an awesome PvP zone.
    _______****Warrior - Yes it's me!****_________

Actually that was simply an often spoken hope for an RvR zone from the player base. Trion said their would be a Port Scion warfront and there is. Trion did not write off that it may at one point be introduced as a general overland zone at some point but that was about it.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

I remember that they did say that Port Scion would be coming "shortly" after launch. I think this is it but im not sure, (not going to listen to it all..) http://www.riftpodcast.com/podcast/2...p-in-rift.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

trion says that at 1 year anniversary of the game will be a huge world event that will include the pvp and the 2 factions have to work together. Maybe this event open the new zone Port scion?

Im pretty sure that the map is bugged or something. If it were the real map, there would be a city there, not empty land :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinmans View Post
    Im pretty sure that the map is bugged or something. If it were the real map, there would be a city there, not empty land :P
    It's not bugged. Without going into detail, that C shape probably at one time was a huge structure. With everything around it filling into it.
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread