+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Are Kira Thanos and Uriel Chuluun gay?

Default Are Kira Thanos and Uriel Chuluun gay?

okay so I know this game alludes to this a lot

but there is a lot of lore in the books and outside the game and junk that I don't really have time for and I am just curious how blatant it is. do they ever get it on or anything???

It is at least implied that Kira is a lesbian. I don't know if it's explicit that they're a couple, though.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by kirsch View Post
    okay so I know this game alludes to this a lot

but there is a lot of lore in the books and outside the game and junk that I don't really have time for and I am just curious how blatant it is. do they ever get it on or anything???
    I had that impression too, but seriously 'get it on' we're talking pixels here.

Well I was talking about the stories and junk... erotic fiction has not exactly fallen flat, and I reckon pixels would even be a step up from that... erotic games are quite an industry...

anyways this is about the implications to the story and junk it is not like I am lusting after Kira (I am)
    Last edited by kirsch; 11-28-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDTAdmin View Post
    I had that impression too, but seriously 'get it on' we're talking pixels here.
    But...these are pixels that could, potentially, be "getting it on," as you say. I think that makes them important somehow.
    Last edited by Tsarra; 11-28-2011 at 05:42 PM.

ummm...? I guess none of ya'll have played video games in the last twenty years - not like sex sells or anything...

if you dun care you dun havta post in this topic which could not possibly have a clearer title...?

Soulwalker

I always just took it for granted that they were a couple. Seems obvious through the game. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by kirsch View Post
    if you dun care you dun havta post in this topic which could not possibly have a clearer title...?
    Are you kidding? This is the only progression I get in Rift anymore!

If there were a most random RIFT related thread award I think this would win(so far)...

I never thought of them in that way really myself, I just saw them as two individuals that are quite the opposite and the Faceless man paired them together for his amusement. They come off as a Pinky and the Brain partnership...except Pinky is a killer assassin that will gut you like a fish...

While I can't see what you're talking about I'll just chalk it up to "everyone has their own little fantasies"

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."óOlka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

They're clearly a couple, anyway. I don't know whether they ever get it on. The relationship is pretty obvious, though. At least, Kira's interest in Uriel is quite obvious. Uriel's interest in Kira is not as obvious, but... they sure ACT like an item. Maybe it's a bromance, who knows?
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

They can't be, or Jack Thompson had better be informed!

They should be all tsundere for each other, and there could be a quest where you hook them up with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    They're clearly a couple, anyway. I don't know whether they ever get it on. The relationship is pretty obvious, though. At least, Kira's interest in Uriel is quite obvious. Uriel's interest in Kira is not as obvious, but... they sure ACT like an item. Maybe it's a bromance, who knows?
    I always thought it was the other way around. Well, it's both ways really, but I always saw Kira as the one being 'pursued' by Uriel more than anything.

This all being in the time line of the Kira and Uriel story, after Uriel's 'cleansing', they may well be a couple now.

From the Zam Wiki Rift Lore. http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Kira_Thanos...un_(Rift_Lore)

Kira Thanos - The master assassin of The Unseen, the dirty-works department of the Defiant. She is the Faceless Man's right-hand girl. Kira does not seem to realize the nature of Uriel's interest in her. She has probably never had a friend, before, which could explain the difficulty.

Uriel Chuluun - Daughter of Rahn Chuluun and princess of the Bahmi, she lost her mother recently and blames her father. Lately, she has developed a strong interest in Death magic which some might call unhealthy. She is interested, romantically, in Kira.
    Last edited by Anuhart; 11-28-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

I am more interested in exactly how they compare to Pinky and the Brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuninc View Post
    I always just took it for granted that they were a couple. Seems obvious through the game. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.
    I find it difficult to believe there are couples in this game when there's no place for anyone to live. Housing ftw!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast