+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hammerknell Lore

Rift Disciple

Default Hammerknell Lore

Is there any extra lore on the bosses of Hammerknell?

Bosses such as Sicaron and Grugonim look very interesting and I wouldn't mind some back story as to how they came to be imprisoned in there....am I missing something from somewhere or is there nothing around?
    Boony...Legend...Top Bloke...

50 Cleric - Ethereal - Dayblind - 10/11 HK

http://etherealdayblind.guildlaunch.com/

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kyus View Post
    Is there any extra lore on the bosses of Hammerknell?

Bosses such as Sicaron and Grugonim look very interesting and I wouldn't mind some back story as to how they came to be imprisoned in there....am I missing something from somewhere or is there nothing around?
    Estrode has a fair bit I think. Same with the Rune King and his son. And of course the last two bosses.

Estrode infact is the planar entity you run into while questing in Moonshade. From what I gather she was a death planar spirit that was used to power runbinding. When the Shade happened she got pumped full of death juice and grew in power dramaticly. Free she possessed the body of a powerful Satyr, corrupting his underlings and reeking havoc on Moonshade until the body was destroyed by the players. After stopping her and her possessed hosts plans she fleed back into Hammerknell.

+ Reply to Thread