+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nalthema

Default Nalthema

So we had a little discussion in this thread which is now closed. Where Anthousa called Sylva a Nalthema.

So there's a book on EI, Nalthema - Nykantor Ruins, at (12826, 3877), in the west tower.

In the book, a young Sylva tells of himself aged 12.

He says his father's name is Kleon, they live in Atia.

Interesting that close to Atia on EI there is a rare fire raptor by the name of Kleon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

I found the twisted sets for EI (wherever the arties are, but the sets are in the search) quite funny.

We know from here now what a Nalthema is...

Occasionally, a child is born to the Kelari that cannot hear the spirits, nor can he make pacts with them. This is a cause of great sorrow among the Kelari and such a child is called "Nalthema."
    ...such as Sylver Valis.

In the Twisted versions, we have...

Twisted: Anthousa the Nalthema.
    "It seems Anthousa was unable to speak to spirits in another reality."
    Containing gems like, 'Powerless Among Priests' and 'Alone in the Silence.'

The other sets.

Twisted: Sourcewell Portals.
    "Sourcewells became portals to all manner of different dimensions, spitting out leavings of strange worlds."
    Including, 'Magitech Device with "G.P.S." Initials' and 'Giant Slab of Bacon.'

Twisted: Planar Council.
    "How strange that planar lieutenants came together in a ruling council in another dimension."
    'Scerrion's Mask of Judgement'
    'Ochrin's Crystal of Truth'
    'Ithkus' Pool of Reflection'
    'Alltha's Gavel of Justice'
    'Tarkaron's Bonds of Penitence'
    'Vornia's Breath of Decree'

I wonder if we are going to be meeting Tarkaron (Death) and Vornia (Air) in events in the future.

Twisted: Karris, Philanthropist.
    "These look to be articles detailing the philanthropic works of a great hero of the Kelari named Karris."
    With, 'World peace achieved by Kelari Hero' and 'Karris Monument Raised in Port Scion.'

Twisted: Maelforge Appreciation Day.
    "A curious day where gifts are given both to and from the benevolent dragon Maelforge."
    Includes, 'Dragon-Size Bag of Treats' and 'Lava Lamp.'

Twisted: Farclan Schematics.
    "The dwarves of the island were apparently interested in magitech in another realm."
    In the set are schematics for, 'Automatic Beard Shaper' and 'Construct of Bahralt.'

Twisted: Dwelari Detritus.
    "In an alternate reality, the Farclan and Kelari interbred into "Dwelari." What sort of culture could possibly result?"
    A culture that used, 'Beard Wax' and wore 'Outlandish Chained Earrings'

Twisted: Nexus Creatures.
    "The wildlife has been oddly affected by the surging Nexus energies in another place and time."
    Such as, 'Three-Eyed Frog' and 'Tentacled Jungle Cat'

Twisted: Ember Isle.
    "These alternate reality objects can be found in an alternate version of Ember Isle."
    The 2/2 set, contains such like, 'Malgam Fox' and 'Stuffed Maelforge Doll.'

Now, where the hell are they?
    Last edited by Anuhart; 11-28-2011 at 04:39 PM.

I don't log in anymore.

I believe Tarkaron is the boss of one the instant action raids. If the video they released is to be believed.
    "Death is Coming, QUICK, put on the Gold Hat"

Quote Originally Posted by Rustbolt View Post
    I believe Tarkaron is the boss of one the instant action raids. If the video they released is to be believed.
    Tarkaron is related with Plane of Death, since artifacts describing them as lieutants. He is the General or something like this for Plane of Death. Also Vornia is related with Plane of Air.

Some of zone events are not enabled in ember isle as i know not like PTS currently in live we have only 4 planes having zone event. So I think Tarkaron will be boss for death zone event boss for ember isle, Vornia is for the air zone event.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Tarkaron is related with Plane of Death, since artifacts describing them as lieutants. He is the General or something like this for Plane of Death. Also Vornia is related with Plane of Air.

Some of zone events are not enabled in ember isle as i know not like PTS currently in live we have only 4 planes having zone event. So I think Tarkaron will be boss for death zone event boss for ember isle, Vornia is for the air zone event.
    Tarkaron Minions are indeed mobs in a death rift on EI, also there is a whole host of Vornia's xxxxxxxx armor arrived with EI. These are most surely the Death and Air lieutenants for EI.

I don't log in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post

Tarkaron Minions are indeed mobs in a death rift on EI, also there is a whole host of Vornia's xxxxxxxx armor arrived with EI. These are most surely the Death and Air lieutenants (as told in the twisted reality) for EI 'real' reality.

I don't log in anymore.

+ Reply to Thread