+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift books, any I can buy to learn more about the world?

Default Rift books, any I can buy to learn more about the world?

I'd love to get a few books that would help me study up on Telara and the world of Rift in general. can anyone point me to the titles?

RIFT Fan Site Operator EntreNous's Avatar

So far, the only thing put out in book form are the comics .. Telara Chronicles.
    These will be in graphic novel form in the collector's edition.

It's a five part mini-series that goes into the back ground of Asha and the Shade war.
    The lore team helped in it's creation and it can be used as a definitive guide to that time period.

"THE TELARA CHRONICLES, based on the highly anticipated MMORPG from Trion Worlds, is the story of a world being devastated by magical tears in the veil keeping it safe from the outer planes. These rifts come without warning, unleashing fantastic and terrifying invasions on a people already engaged in civil war. Telara's champions have been forced to choose: join the Guardians and fight to restore the faith of a world that once was - or become a Defiant and embrace long-dead technologies to usher in a new age. From one of these competing factions comes Asha Catari, a plane-touched warrior with magical abilities. Follow Asha's story and discover the war-ravaged world of Telara in this 4-issue miniseries prequel to the game".
    Last edited by EntreNous; 01-14-2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: five parts ... 0-4
    RiftRares ... A work in progress.
    Rogue on FaeBlight
    8/8 RR's ... 4/4 DH ... 4/4 GP ... 5/5 GsB ... 5/5 RoS ... 2/4 RotP ... 10/11 HK

And if you aren't getting the collector's edition, you can still buy the comics in a trade paperback on January 26th at TFAW for $15.

Super excited for the comics to be released!!

+ Reply to Thread