+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Konstatin

Soulwalker

Default Konstatin

Konstatine ....The last boss in T1 King's breach. Who was he and what was he guarding?

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

A new Raid? *shrug* I can't wait to learn as well, though. I'm imagining it could be a step below a Dragon in terms of power or danger, kinda like what's found at Charmer's Caldera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Rift Disciple

You learn what he's guarding through completion of the Epic Quest chain, (Saga of the Aelfwar for Guardian; Saga of the Endless for Defiant.)

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    A new Raid? *shrug* I can't wait to learn as well, though. I'm imagining it could be a step below a Dragon in terms of power or danger, kinda like what's found at Charmer's Caldera.
    I read this wrong and was like, "You... haven't done xKB yet?" But I totally understand what you're saying.

I haven't done the epic quest, so I don't know exactly what he's guarding. But it'd be fun to have a master mode KB where you get into the room he's guarding and fight something/someone.

Prophet of Telara

Only the guardian epic quest explains what Konstantin has back there. CC has Laethys though, we're pretty sure.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunsocks View Post
    Only the guardian epic quest explains what Konstantin has back there. CC has Laethys though, we're pretty sure.
    So what was back there. I looked up the quests and the quotes put into it, and they only mention the Toad God, and Greenscale, and we all know greenscale is in GSB, not Kings breach.

there was also a discussion on this forum that discussed the locations of the Dragons, and laethys through some questline was said to be in the sky, or the sun. I guess one could simply say thaton top of charmers caldera is high enough to be considered the sky, but my theory is that Laethys prison lies in a floating prison of some sorts, so that she is far from her element.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrosTheBlack View Post
    So what was back there. I looked up the quests and the quotes put into it, and they only mention the Toad God, and Greenscale, and we all know greenscale is in GSB, not Kings breach.

there was also a discussion on this forum that discussed the locations of the Dragons, and laethys through some questline was said to be in the sky, or the sun. I guess one could simply say thaton top of charmers caldera is high enough to be considered the sky, but my theory is that Laethys prison lies in a floating prison of some sorts, so that she is far from her element.
    I agree...each of the Dragons seems to be bound by it's opposite...The Greenscale's Life being bound by the Death energy of the Endless Keep...Crucia's Air by the earth of Iron Pine, ect. It would make no sense for Laethys to be bound inside a mountain...that's almost like saying, "We're putting you in prison...but here's the key...". Honestly, with all the lava/fire there, the most logical one to be there would have been Akilios....why they put him in hammerknell is beyond me.

On a side note, something occured to me the other day...if Akilios is supposed to know pretty much everything, hence why he is battier then a belfry, wouldn't that kind of insinuate that he also knew all the secrets of dwarven rune magic and, for whatever reason, LET himself be bound...and could have gotten out any time he wanted? Just an idle thought.

Quote Originally Posted by GothWulfe View Post
    On a side note, something occured to me the other day...if Akilios is supposed to know pretty much everything, hence why he is battier then a belfry, wouldn't that kind of insinuate that he also knew all the secrets of dwarven rune magic and, for whatever reason, LET himself be bound...and could have gotten out any time he wanted? Just an idle thought.
    Well he IS totally irrationally insane.
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Plane Touched

Konstantin is guarding the Stargate that leads to first earth.
    Argizeos - Rank 52 - Wolfsbane

RIP Chlorolock

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by GothWulfe View Post
    I agree...each of the Dragons seems to be bound by it's opposite...The Greenscale's Life being bound by the Death energy of the Endless Keep...Crucia's Air by the earth of Iron Pine, ect. It would make no sense for Laethys to be bound inside a mountain...that's almost like saying, "We're putting you in prison...but here's the key...". Honestly, with all the lava/fire there, the most logical one to be there would have been Akilios....why they put him in hammerknell is beyond me.

The new Golden Maw lore page all but confirms Laethys is in Charmer's Caldera.

Remember, Lava is under the perview of Fire. And, remember, Greenscale was imprisoned because of a large amount of Shadestone. The Shadestone had to be hauled in, so it's pretty clear by now that the dragons aren't imprisoned in their natural opposites. They're imprisoned however they were able to be defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Argizeos View Post
    Konstantin is guarding the Stargate that leads to first earth.
    "The evil I guard is boundless..."

The Toad God is also referring to Greenscale. After all, he IS more of a toad then the other dragons.

I thought KB was the backdoor to HK
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Default To the Heart of the Matter

Since no one actually answered the initial question specifically; Konstatin was guarding the Heart of Regulos. You can see the quest details over at the Zam Rift site: http://rift.zam.com/en/quest/6788144...-the-Destroyer

I only briefly skimmed over the first page, so if it was answered. Here it is again.

During the epic life quest for Guardians, you have to get the Heart Of The Destroyer, which is locked inside a vault in Konstantin's room, so I'm guessing he's a guardian of the Heart or something.
    Jynxxx - Level 50 Mathosian Rogue - No Quarter - Wolfsbane US

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast