+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guardins kina meh.

Soulwalker

Post Guardins kina meh.

I'm sad that the Defiant are much much more awesome than the boring defiant. It means that fewer people will play them and pvp queues will be significanly longer for the Defiant. Please buff the defiant my making Guardian lore more interesting.

What is this?

On MMO break until someone decides to put out a game developed for PvP.
    On Deck:
    Jon Connor - Love Me Now
    Dir en grey - Hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami

Quote Originally Posted by cetiken View Post
    I'm sad that the Defiant are much much more awesome than the boring defiant. It means that fewer people will play them and pvp queues will be significanly longer for the Defiant. Please buff the defiant my making Guardian lore more interesting.
    I dont get it..

1 -No one is PVP'ing because of lore. They're doing it because of the Kelari...

2 - I play on a server where the Guardians are out numbered by 2:1 yet we are better at events, faster at clearing instances, and lastly PVP is cross-server therefore the population will always be equal.

3 - If you have a problem with the PVP Servers and the way Open PVP is set up because you fear that Guardians will "lose" don't play on them or role a Guardian and help out.
    Shagroth, GM of Myth

a Belmont Guardian Guild
    http://www.Myth-Guild.net

Quote Originally Posted by cetiken View Post
    Wait.. what? First say "defiants are much more awesome than defiant" which totally makes sense. But then you say you're worried that queue time for warfronts will be long because not a lot of people will play Guardians but instead of rolling a Guardian you want them to "buff" your Defiant, faction which you're saying will be the majority?
    How does any of this make any sense?

The OP didn't clearly describe what he/she meant. What I gathered was that he/she feels that Defiant lore is why Defiant are the majority in all the polls of Guardian vs. Defiant (which is not the only factor I'm very sure).

Now, Defiant ARE the majority, and warfronts being cross server will not make all things equal unless you can have Defiant vs. Defiant or Guardian vs. Guardian battles. Here's why; (imaginary numbers) let's say 200 Defiant on 10 servers (2,000 total) queue for warfronts and only 100 Guardians on those 10 servers (1,000 total) queue as well. The Guardians will have instant queues, while the Defiant would have to wait for every other warfront. This puts Defiant at a disadvantage of wait time:war time.

Really, this is just someone complaining that the Defiant are the majority favorite and is a request for better Guardian lore in the hopes that it would balance things out.

Please don't correct my imaginary numbers as they are completely hypothetical. I don't care if there are more or less than 10 servers, if the percentages don't accurately reflect the polls, or if more than 3,000 people will be pvping at any given time, etc.

To keep this thread lore related, and informative. Will there be Defiant(server 1) vs. Defiant(server 2) warfronts? would it even make sense lore wise? otherwise there will be a queue discrepancy similar to WoW's.

+ Reply to Thread