+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Airships/Blimps/Zeppelin/etc) any flying vehicles in the lore of Telara?

Default (Airships/Blimps/Zeppelin/etc) any flying vehicles in the lore of Telara?

are there any flying vehicles in the lore of Telara? like an Airship, or a Blimp, or Zeppelin?
    I wonder, when we go to the Air Plane, will we fly? (no pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    are there any flying vehicles in the lore of Telara? like an Airship, or a Blimp, or Zeppelin?
    I wonder, when we go to the Air Plane, will we fly? (no pun intended)
    Probably not with the Mathosians, ancient human tribes, dwarves, elves, likely Kelari.

But MAYBE with the Eth (ancient tech), or even Bahmi (some blimps or something in their canyon to be in intro to the concept of flying vehicles in Telara).

Yet really... I don't forsee it until we get to explore previously unknown Telaran lands (there is more than this continent, though the dragons seem to have focused on this one?), Planes, etc.

We know the Kelari had flying vehicles; it's referenced several times that it's something their spirits got called upon to do. I'd be shocked if the Eth didn't have some awesome airships in its heyday. Or if we don't get some in the future.
    "I get up early. And I don't go to bed until I've made some very poor decisions."

*Antaeus, Defiant Kelari - Faeblight RP-PvE
    Now available: Telara, as seen through screenshots of varying quality.

It seems like if we had access to flight technologies, the seas would not have been impassible as we were led to believe. Maybe we had it at one time and lost it, I dunno.
    Last edited by Sinndel; 09-18-2011 at 06:45 AM.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

I also remember reading about flying vehicles somewhere in Kelari lore, possibly from a dev interview.

Likely that when disaster occurred on the Kelari Isles, no spirits could safely be coerced to fly their vehicles or do much of anything useful. Thus, no more flying.
    Eshlon@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread