+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: caelia the stormtouched

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default caelia the stormtouched

    i understand she is there for the item to control people's minds, however what is she talking about when she mentions someone's sister?

    this is at the end of expert CC btw

  2. #2
    Shield of Telara Meharial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    602

    Default

    For some reason I think of Asha. She has a sister, and in normal CC defiant side you learn that Caelia is tracking down the lines of the eth sorcerer-kings (one prominent descendant line being the Catari) for some sort of genetic/ancestral memory. We know what happened to Asha, we don't know what happened to Aurum beyond Quicksilver. Just my speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    Verily, Maelforge did say, "Suffer all the bros to come at me!"

    Yeah, that piece is canon.

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Xerokine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Crucia's sister. Laethys.
    "I get up early. And I don't go to bed until I've made some very poor decisions."

    *Antaeus, Defiant Kelari - Faeblight RP-PvE
    Now available: Telara, as seen through screenshots of varying quality.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerokine View Post
    Crucia's sister. Laethys.
    Yeah I'd have to go with this one. Based on known stuff + theorized stuff:

    Regulos - Beyond the Ward in the Plane of Death
    Greenscale - Stillmoor (physical form dead)
    Akylios - Moonshade Highlands (physical form dead)
    Maelforge - Ember Isle, etc (possibly in a few patches from now)
    Crucia - Iron Pine Peak
    Laethys - Shimmersand



    As for upper level zones, I can forgive Droughtlands for not having a dragon because its more of a 'this is an Eth Convocation lore place', but I'm curious how Planetouched Wilds will play into the lore.
    Last edited by Maeloda; 08-22-2011 at 03:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Yeah, she's talking to Laethys, and when she mentions "your sister" she's referring to Crucia, her master. Essentially saying that she never expected to find Laethys and that Crucia is going to want to make sure Laethys stays imprisoned.

  6. #6
    Shadowlander xhiimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    I'm also thinking it's Laethys, based on the dialogue and the little detail that the space where we fight Caelia on CC-expert is named "Golden Sanctum" - that kind of sounds like the Queen of Greed .
    Screenshot blog with pretty pictures:
    roll one hundred
    Argent: Tiede, Tua <Critical Failure>

  7. #7
    Shield of Telara Meharial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Wait, wait, wait, Blood Storm members are related?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    Verily, Maelforge did say, "Suffer all the bros to come at me!"

    Yeah, that piece is canon.

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meharial View Post
    Wait, wait, wait, Blood Storm members are related?
    I think it's just those two. And Crucia and Regulos mated.

  9. #9
    Plane Walker Xerokine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenadducere View Post
    I think it's just those two. And Crucia and Regulos mated.
    Fun fact; Crucia is also the only dragon who could take Regulos in a one-on-one fight. It's the advantage of air over death. And she can control minds. So who's idea was the mating?
    Last edited by Xerokine; 08-23-2011 at 02:26 PM.
    "I get up early. And I don't go to bed until I've made some very poor decisions."

    *Antaeus, Defiant Kelari - Faeblight RP-PvE
    Now available: Telara, as seen through screenshots of varying quality.

  10. #10
    Shield of Telara Meharial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerokine View Post
    Fun fact; Crucia is also the only dragon who could take Regulos in a one-on-one fight. It's the advantage of air over death. And she can control minds. So who's idea was the mating?
    So..Crucia slipped Regulos a roofie? That just seems wrong. On many levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    Verily, Maelforge did say, "Suffer all the bros to come at me!"

    Yeah, that piece is canon.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerokine View Post
    Fun fact; Crucia is also the only dragon who could take Regulos in a one-on-one fight. It's the advantage of air over death. And she can control minds. So who's idea was the mating?
    I still can't see it being regulos idea. It seems like he would naturally abhor anything that has to do with procreation, and he wouldn't be too fond of the concept of unity, as he's all about annihilation, extinction, and nothingness. So Crucia definitely slipped him a roofie.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  12. #12
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerokine View Post
    Fun fact; Crucia is also the only dragon who could take Regulos in a one-on-one fight. It's the advantage of air over death. And she can control minds. So who's idea was the mating?
    Ever since I found out about that I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the homicidal mind controlling horror babies.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Sinndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFunsocks View Post
    Ever since I found out about that I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the homicidal mind controlling horror babies.
    I'm reminded of the movie "the happening", by M. Night Shyamalama or whatever. Maybe it wasn't the trees!
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

  14. #14
    Plane Walker Xerokine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I'm reminded of the movie "the happening", by M. Night Shyamalama or whatever. Maybe it wasn't the trees!
    "It's the wind! Run!"
    *outruns the wind*
    "I get up early. And I don't go to bed until I've made some very poor decisions."

    *Antaeus, Defiant Kelari - Faeblight RP-PvE
    Now available: Telara, as seen through screenshots of varying quality.

  15. #15
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerokine View Post
    Fun fact; Crucia is also the only dragon who could take Regulos in a one-on-one fight. It's the advantage of air over death. And she can control minds. So who's idea was the mating?
    It's for this reason that I think we're going to fight Crucia last.

    Like, after Regulos last.

    She's described as incredibly cunning, and allowing herself to be trapped so that nobody can get in and kill her. That, coupled with her hive-mind thing, makes me think she's actually the most dangerous of the dragons. She's just smart enough not to do like Regulos is doing, and waving his metaphorical dragon dong around in everybody's faces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts