+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquiry regarding the war status between Guardians and Defiants

Soulwalker

Default Inquiry regarding the war status between Guardians and Defiants

Salutations all you lovely Roleplayers!

I have but one very important question to which I would like an answer, if but a simple "yes" or "no" could suffice as well!

As the Guardians are at war with the Defiants, does that put Sanctum under Marshal Law? (Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis).

Thank you for taking your time to read through this!

Technically the Guardian faction is a martial faction, so yes, the city could technically be considered under martial law.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Soulwalker

Thank you for your reply!

Any other opinions and/or pieces of information?

I would also say "Yes" to your question, however I like to think of Sanctum as more of a makeshift military base of operations planted in an existing temple to the vigil. There are very few civilians living there, and those that are are refugees. So Martial Law is kind of redundant because it's a military compound anyway.

Soulwalker

Thank you Sinndel! The reason I asked is, as a PvPer and RPer, I do my best to achieve the highest "rank" possible. I actually wanted to know if ICly one could use his military rank through martial law as to, in example, put a cease to tavern quarrels, arrest trouble-makers and the likes.

Keep the opinions coming!
    Last edited by Rivael; 06-12-2011 at 07:15 AM.

As Sinndel noted, it's a military base, so the idea of martial law doesn't really apply. They could still break up a fight and do whatever they wanted with the participants.
    Akylios, the Profane: "is beyond understanding. The living interest him because the tortured howls of races sound almost like music. He does not seek victory over men any more than the ocean strives against the land. One day he will simply wash all mortals away just to hear them scream their silly symphony. He was mad even before he learned all fears and secrets. There are no words for what Akylios is now."

Laethys, Queen of Avarice: "The Gold Dragonís flesh flows like molten metal, and diamonds are her eyes. The riches of worlds will fall through her clutches, and she will never have enough while anyone else has anything at all. Laethys will feast atop a pile of famished wretches. All will adore her alone, and she will never give them quite enough."

Soulwalker

Confirmed today by a Game Master, the Guardians are indeed under Martial Law.

Screen-shot of confirmation:

Last edited by Rivael; 06-14-2011 at 07:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread