+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goboro Reef - Kindled Vessels

Soulwalker

Default Goboro Reef - Kindled Vessels

I'm pretty much a solo player so I know I have to be a higher level than the map states to do a lot of the quests. I'm lvl 64 and have tried to do Kindled Vessels - create a sea squirt....notice I said tried.

So my question is this: Is this quest even solo-able and if so at what level? ( I'm about 13% shy of lvl 65)

The northern area of Goboro Reef (desert area) is technically a level 65 area.
    Once you hit level 65 and can put level 65 gear on you will find it much more powerful than previous quest gear. Especially if you start questing in the 65-70 areas on the comet (here you will find a massive increase in stats for all your gear)

If these are the only quests you have left in the whole of the nightmare tide zones then maybe push to 65 with instant adventures and then do some quests on the comet to get more powerful gear before going back to goboro to finish these off

good luck!

Soulwalker

Wow..fast reply and thank you!

No idea what the comet is but I figured I'd need to be around 67 or higher to do this bad boy, Way too many mobs, unclean and dead things for my liking

the comet is the area for levelling 65-70 - otherwise known as the Celestial Lands
    when you reach level 65 you will be able to take the first quest to the comet areas from tempest bay, there is a room in tempest bay at /setwaypoint 12785 11743 where you can take the first quest and then port to the comet areas.

Soulwalker

Ahhhh....I was wondering when I could get into Celestial. Thanks for the help! ( So many abbreviations and names....how does anyone keep up with them all?!?!)

+ Reply to Thread