+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Player01
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Choice of Instant Adventure

Telaran

Default Choice of Instant Adventure

A long time ago we were given the choice of which zone we wanted to do Instant Adventures. This means we could spend a long time in one place and gain lots of notoriety. Now it seems we (at the top level) are limited to doing the same same same same Adventures over and over and over to try to get a Sigil of Valour in order to get some notoriety elsewhere.

Please bring back the ability to choose a zone so we can reach our full potential and have a bit of variety in the game

It was removed because otherwise there would be plenty of solo groups in different zones instead of everyone playing together in a raid. I'm fine with the combined queues, but I would wish for proper RNG for which zones are coming up. Right now it feels like 90% Gloamwood.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    It was removed because otherwise there would be plenty of solo groups in different zones instead of everyone playing together in a raid. I'm fine with the combined queues, but I would wish for proper RNG for which zones are coming up. Right now it feels like 90% Gloamwood.
    Agreed with all.

Also personally I'd like any reward related to the old IAs to happen, like titles based on the zones. I know it was sorta a legacy reward but I like that stuff and hate time-locking.

But I'm fine with IAs being random. If they were truly random.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    Agreed with all.

Also personally I'd like any reward related to the old IAs to happen, like titles based on the zones. I know it was sorta a legacy reward but I like that stuff and hate time-locking.

But I'm fine with IAs being random. If they were truly random.
    you can still get the titles, you will need to pop the legacy cheevo, which means doing 500 IAs in each of the zones.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    you can still get the titles, you will need to pop the legacy cheevo, which means doing 500 IAs in each of the zones.
    So that isn't able to be tracked anywhere?

no you cant track them.. and it took months of farming non stop IAs even back when we could track them.
    If you want to spend a full year in IA then go for it
    tick off the zones as the cheevos pop and only join the IA when its a zone you still need.. you will eventually get them all

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    We don't want EVERYONE playing together. There's nothing wrong with having a few groups in different zones. Also, your issue with being in Gloamwood when you don't want to be would not occur. People like choice

+ Reply to Thread