+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moonshade Highlands - The Drift of Wind and Tide - Warden Barkev problems

Soulwalker

Default Moonshade Highlands - The Drift of Wind and Tide - Warden Barkev problems

I checked videos of this quest, Barkev is now about 5 times the size he was in the videos. Plus he has ???? as his level. So how can you get him below 40% health if he can hit and kill in 1 or 2 shots? ( I tried it when I was lvl 45 and again at 50. At 45 he 1 shot killed me, at 50 it took him 2 shots. He took no damage even though I was trying to kick his ripe old butt!)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Araziia View Post
    I checked videos of this quest, Barkev is now about 5 times the size he was in the videos. Plus he has ???? as his level. So how can you get him below 40% health if he can hit and kill in 1 or 2 shots? ( I tried it when I was lvl 45 and again at 50. At 45 he 1 shot killed me, at 50 it took him 2 shots. He took no damage even though I was trying to kick his ripe old butt!)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance.
    not sure if you are mistaking him for the Echo of Madness that can spawn here but I am looking at a level 40 on my level 70 right now

Soulwalker

Undoubtedly it was...I draw monsters like a magnet.....they love me and I hate them. (Typical love/hate relationship!) The little guy never had a chance to be seen. Thanks for the help....I would have probably kept trying and eventually killed the bruiser...like when I hit lvl 70! lol

+ Reply to Thread