+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Turn Aside the Storm - Can't complete "investigate bridge" quest

Default To Turn Aside the Storm - Can't complete "investigate bridge" quest

Hi there. I've tried searching for this on google with no luck at all. I'm sure there are plenty others who have migrated from Defiant to Guardian or vice versa, so have you ran into this problem?

Funnily enough "To Turn Aside the Storm" quest is not registered on the Rift Zam website under Shimmersand story archs, so I wonder if this was added later to fill any gaps or just missed out. It's not on Quest Finder or Completionist either, odd because it's an important link for Guardians. I believe the sequel to this quest is "Strike the Earth", which I was expecting to see when I got to the NPC "Horace Pinkston", as that's what's displayed on websites and addons.

The Defiant equivalent is "Binding the Lightning". I'm assuming because I've already completed this quest line on Defiant, am attuned to the bridge and therefore can already cross it, then the "investigate the bridge" part of this quest won't complete.

I'm not quite sure what's supposed to proc the completion of this part of the quest. Maybe interacting with the invisible barrier on the bridge which I can no longer run into?

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, hate quests that can't be completed! But it's not the only one I've ran into!
    Last edited by Refuge; 08-02-2018 at 07:06 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

All good, tried again today. It somehow unbugged itself, the cloud like substance in the middle of the bridge was there now, and it successfully ported me out.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread