+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 2 Post By Balidin

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Live Content

Soulwalker

Default New Live Content

So I am hearing all this about Prime attention but when will Live get some updates and new content. Its been Months since anything major has been done to Live and now prime is up and stableish shouldn't you go back and create more content for live? Live is were you would make a lot of money due to the store etc. I feel like with Prime news starting way back when yall just left Live in the dust and have no intentions on touching it and letting it die off. please tell me that this isn't true. I would hate to see the work I put in before prime before the eternal nerf to just simply vanish.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Carnival will go live next week.

We still have a new warfront in the works for live.

As the devs said on today's livestream, Prime launch (and post-launch support) are accomplished and now attention turns back to general development, which will usually hit live first, because Vigil (Prime) is a progression server and well behind the stage that live is in.

Brasse

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Rest easy,

Carnival will go live next week.

We still have a new warfront in the works for Live.

As the devs said on today's livestream, Prime launch (and post-launch support) are accomplished and now attention turns back to general development, which will usually hit live first, because Vigil (Prime) is a progression server and well behind the stage that Live is in.

Brasse

General of Telara

The Carnival is not new content. It is an expected, standard event. Blizzard don't tout the darkmoon faire or brewfest as new content. It is base level content that the playerbase expects every year. If this year the carnival came with some new permanent game content then I might agree. Frankly it should be expected for this world event to have new content within it each year or at least a new interesting quest line rather than balloon popping raids for 2 weeks.

A new Warfront is of course new content. But this Warfront must be accompanied by new progression paths for pvp players, balance for pvp players, bolstering issues fixed and the reward system adjusted to be rewarding for players - No awful fragments and some more 'fun' items.The Presitige system should come back. Adding a new warfront and not addressing the problems with PvP system it resides in is fairly pointless.
    Last edited by Balidin; 03-10-2018 at 04:56 AM.

Soulwalker

But when will there be new raids people have been farming BOS for some time and that has set the tempo for t3 to be easy farm. also what about the weapon it is t1 right now what will change to make it so t3 is attainable. t2 gear is 325 hit and weapon is 300?

General of Telara

As I feared the carnival came with a few new rewards and thats about it.

No actual new content that players can do has come with this event. It will essentially involve doing the balloon jumping every thursday 50 times and then ignoring it.

Soulwalker

CARNIVAL is not new content like mentioned above it is expected every year. trion is loosing people in rift due to the fact there is nothing new in live and yea prime may be exciting and all but I don't want to start all the way over from 0 for the 6th time lol. did it in SL and now 4 chara lvl 70.

+ Reply to Thread