• 1 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Aranka
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Thread: 2 Quests in IPP

Soulwalker

Unhappy 2 Quests in IPP

I have two breadcrumb quests
    -A Unbearable burden
    Sentential Enthea asks you to collect Powerful Remnant of Aedraxis from the Redsnow Courier and destory it.
    -A burden lifted
    Tell the lord-protector of what just happened

I recall doing the start of the trail when I arrived there, but I don't recall doing the others but I must have given they aren't in my quest tracker. Can anyone shed some light on these quests, please? I've visited Enthea who had nothing to give, so I killed the courier and he didn't drop anything so I'm at a lost for what to do. Please help ;_;

long time ago..

not sure if you have to be mentored to get the item
    and did you check your quest log inventory?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Try going back to Marshal Kain in Whitefall, you find him here at:

/setwaypoint 3720 1908

Kain starts off the chain so see if any of these sound familiar or he might offer you one

1:
    Mercy Is For the Weak:

"Marshal Kain wants you to kill as many Redsnow Bandits in Frost Falls as you can."

2: Make Him Sing:

"Marshal Kain wants you to speak with Ekdim the Mad. You may need to force Ekdim the Mad to cooperate. You can find him in a cave at the back of Mage's Mark. "

3: A Hymn of Frost and Flame:
    (a nice Game of Thrones reference)

"Marshal Kain will want you to travel south to Harlan's Lament in Droughtlands and recover the Remnant of Aedraxis as well as any information on possible future Enkarus plots to steal additional remnants"

4: Thedeor's Guidance:

"Marshal Kain commands you to seek out Sentinel Enthea outside of Pilgrim's Crossing to find out more on this latest Remnant"

If you're lucky, this is the quest Kain will have for you as it's possible you abandoned the quest Sentinel Enthea gave, good luck.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Try going back to Marshal Kain in Whitefall, you find him here at:

/setwaypoint 3720 1908

Kain starts off the chain so see if any of these sound familiar or he might offer you one

1:
    Mercy Is For the Weak:

"Marshal Kain wants you to kill as many Redsnow Bandits in Frost Falls as you can."

2: Make Him Sing:

"Marshal Kain wants you to speak with Ekdim the Mad. You may need to force Ekdim the Mad to cooperate. You can find him in a cave at the back of Mage's Mark. "

3: A Hymn of Frost and Flame:
    (a nice Game of Thrones reference)

"Marshal Kain will want you to travel south to Harlan's Lament in Droughtlands and recover the Remnant of Aedraxis as well as any information on possible future Enkarus plots to steal additional remnants"

4: Thedeor's Guidance:

"Marshal Kain commands you to seek out Sentinel Enthea outside of Pilgrim's Crossing to find out more on this latest Remnant"

If you're lucky, this is the quest Kain will have for you as it's possible you abandoned the quest Sentinel Enthea gave, good luck.
    Is this a guardian only quest line? Because I'm defiant, and the waypoint you gave me takes me right into a guardian camp.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shirojirachi View Post
    Is this a guardian only quest line? Because I'm defiant
    Now that you mention it, all the chars i did it on are Guardian as back then the Factions were still separate, do have one or two low level Defiants alts so might take a snoop around IPP but i just assumed both Factions could do it.

^^ might try the defiant camp instead in whitefall, at the portal, take an U-turn through the building and follow the road, the defiant camp is in the west of whitefall, in the bend towards the north area of whitefall (howling caves).

Perhaps there is a defiant equivalent of the guardian quest there?

Soulwalker

Confirmed from GM Nethas:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that this situation has caused. The quests An Unbearable Burden and A Burden Lifted are Guardian only quests. This may be why you are unable to pick them up.

Sincerely,

GM Nethas

Trion Worlds Inc

thnx for that at least now we all know ^^

GL on your defiant travels ^^

Soulwalker

Is there a lvl req to start this quest line? 2nd part to make him sing ...Edkim is lvl 42. I attacked him at 34 and he pwned me.

Soulwalker

I hope you're a guardian, but I dunno if there is a level cap

+ Reply to Thread