+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VP daily quest - They Need Healing

Soulwalker

Default VP daily quest - They Need Healing

Has anyone had the problem where they do the majority of healing on the target in the above quest, when someone else comes along and gives the final healing required and you are not given the completed quest. This has happened to me a number of times and Trion say there is no problem with the quest, therefore I would like to know if others have had the same experience.

Thanks.

When not grouped up, the person that brings that NPC to its 100% mark is the one that gets the quest credit. How much healing you do is irrelevant, only the character who makes the NPC hit 100% gets the credit.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

This is why you do your dailies on Seastone (Or Bloodiron)

Usually there is no one there, but if someone of the opposite faction does that, you can just kill them!
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

Soulwalker

Default Trion please note

Thanks for your replies - it is what I assumed but Trion customer support washed their hands and said go to the forums and the devs should pick it up.

My problem is that in other quests all you need to do is tag the target, and that is enough so why change the mechanics for a healing quest?

+ Reply to Thread