+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Noone1981
  • 1 Post By Lystaia

Thread: Teth Shigiin PWT

Soulwalker

Default Teth Shigiin PWT

He is the last Teth i need for the Teth achievement "Keep what you kill". (Did the whole questline)

I've been checking 2 static spots (one at the weeklies and at the Rhaza 'da Canyons next to it) but i only encounter :Teth Shidten, Teth Primodo and Teth Khun

Could someone tell me if there are more static spots and if Teth Shigiin spawns there?

this teth pops on the last quest of act 2 of the PTW story line.
    if you are on the EU shards then i can help you with this, simply /w me in game
    caduto@gelidra

Soulwalker

I do also miss Shigiin an can only find Primondo, Shidten and Khun. (I found them many times) On the locations 10620,5053 and 11269, 7810.
    Trion doesn't help, they just say "must be somewhere in the open world an look at the forum"
    Is it true, that he is also to find in the open world or still only to kill while the storyline-quest, which I already finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Lystaia View Post
    I do also miss Shigiin an can only find Primondo, Shidten and Khun. (I found them many times) On the locations 10620,5053 and 11269, 7810.
    Trion doesn't help, they just say "must be somewhere in the open world an look at the forum"
    Is it true, that he is also to find in the open world or still only to kill while the storyline-quest, which I already finished?
    as far as i have seen (and many other peeps too) he only pops up during this specific quest line quest and wasnt added to the open world random spawns.
    if you are on EU shards then let me know and i can help you

+ Reply to Thread