+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kessedi

Thread: Not enough achievements!!!

Default Not enough achievements!!!

I noticed that there is a very little amount of new achievements recently. For raids-achievements there is no awards. No challenging achievements in raids. No long and complicated achievements in the world, raids or somewhere else. I have gained 43.1K of achievement points, and now in the game is just nothing to do. I hope that in the future the developers will pay more attention to the achievements and awards...

Quote Originally Posted by Kessedi View Post
    I noticed that there is a very little amount of new achievements recently. For raids-achievements there is no awards. No challenging achievements in raids. No long and complicated achievements in the world, raids or somewhere else. I have gained 43.1K of achievement points, and now in the game is just nothing to do. I hope that in the future the developers will pay more attention to the achievements and awards...
    The total possible achievement points is 43733 right now if you change factions and do all posible achieves in all zones, dungeons and raids. Im sure there will be more achieves with T2 and T3 in this expac so why complain if you havent done everything yet?

Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by thunder 1 View Post
    The total possible achievement points is 43733 right now if you change factions and do all posible achieves in all zones, dungeons and raids. Im sure there will be more achieves with T2 and T3 in this expac so why complain if you havent done everything yet?

Thunder
    remaining achievement to kill 500 rare monsters in rift, 5000 sugar cookies, 1000 000 gathering herbs..

remaining achievement to kill 500 rare monsters in rift, 5000 sugar cookies, 1000 000 gathering herbs..
    I hope you have a sweet tooth

Looking at the achievement points those 3 achieves add up to 56 achievement points I think you are missing some more somehow. Have you changed factions from defiant to guardian or vice versa? There are more achieves out there for you that don't show up yet if you haven't.

Thunder
    Last edited by thunder 1; 10-15-2017 at 12:41 PM.

the transfer I did. Missing a few achievements in raids. Not so important that I need a few achievements. It is important that recently introduced, very few achievements and RAID achievements are very easy(and no awards)

I'm still waiting for these 3 achievements to be changed to something a little less ridiculous.

It might be cool if they added some achieve rewards for plateaus in Rift:

1. 10,000 points gets you some cool mount with a title
    2. 20,000 points get you a cooler mount with a cooler title
    3. 30,000 points get you a sweet mount (could be a contest to see who makes it in the Rift Community) and another sweet title.

4. 40,000 points get you a job at Trion! No, just kidding obviously lol. But a special mount with a cool title. The mount could be really unique and the title could be in different colored text.. Just some ideas.
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Telaran

Well i make it 43 833 points all told atm, i'm on 43 225.

i agree those 3 achievements are totally insane should definitely be lowered specially the price of sugar cane 10 plat is extortianate plus the 300 minions is a bit out of touch just now.

the mount reward/rewards is a VERY nice idea.
    Last edited by Hagina; 10-15-2017 at 11:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread