+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Quest: Jetpack It up

Well they only take 1 click to register interaction. Even with lag.

So your 2nd click is what is failing the quest.

EDIT: That is if you're in range of interaction. Standing right next to/on the middle object should put you in range of everything except maybe the welder, which means you move only to use that, the move back to original spot again.

Try finding a position to stand before starting the quest and ensure it's in range of everything. Then start quest and go back to that spot.
    Last edited by Zehne; 08-20-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Default guide to "Jetpack It up" quest

It seems that many people are having a huge problem with this quest so I thought Id write a quick guide.

Quest: Jetpack It up-2017-08-21_074037.jpg

Stand in the same place as this alt of mine in the same direction with your back to the quest instructor who gives directions. The "sweet spot" I am standing on will enable you to click each object AND quest giver in order to start the quest. Pan your camera out as shown in the picture so that you can see every object at once. (You may have to adjust your position a half step if you cannot reach every object WITHOUT MOVING). I am going from memory because I have already done this quest so the instance is closed to me now.

Do not bother to read or pay attention to the "directions" of the quest giver. There are 2 timers in this quest which are very very short. One is a overall timer in which all objects must be clicked in the correct order. There is also a timer between clicks of object so you cannot pause or delay between clicks even if your overall time is within the time allowed and you have clicked the correct object.

Each object must be clicked once and only once per turn, this includes the screws which we will get to in a minute. Meaning if you double click a object you fail, if you miss clicking a object in time you fail, if you take too much time to finish overall you fail, if you click a object in the wrong order then you fail.

When you click the screws, click once for each screw in its turn. I don't believe it matters in which order you click the screws as long as they are each clicked only once. I went in a clockwise pattern for ease of use.

The pattern of clicking the objects,
    Quest: Jetpack It up-pattern.jpg

Look at and memorize the pattern of clicking, or have a sheet with this pattern beside you. Click at a steady pace without double clicking by accident, but do not wait to read the instructions or even wait for the instructions from the quest giver. The pattern of clicking never changes so it is basically memory and muscle memory

There are 22 clicks in all to complete the "puzzle".

Good luck,

Thunder
    Last edited by thunder 1; 08-21-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Soulwalker

Used my current intel on gear. What would you suggest is the best way to farm this much intel?

Quote Originally Posted by Halbren View Post
    Used my current intel on gear. What would you suggest is the best way to farm this much intel?
    Vp dailys,RR,Vp rares ...do this all week stack intel in your loot bag and after a week and before you deliver your weeklys that give 200 intel pop a 160%token bought from store and the deliver your weeklys and cash in all intel that you stacked in your loot bag.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Soulwalker

Default just a quick update

Tonight I spent way too much time on this, trying to get the timing down and running into a snag on the 14th and 15th order of the screws. I made an update to the PP's jpg. Screw 13, 14, and 15's order does matter.
    Attached Images  

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Zilphia View Post
    Tonight I spent way too much time on this, trying to get the timing down and running into a snag on the 14th and 15th order of the screws. I made an update to the PP's jpg. Screw 13, 14, and 15's order does matter.
    I've done it on 3 different characters, screw order doesn't matter. Do whatever's comfortable for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2