+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alittu Questions

Default Alittu Questions

1)I know its not supposed to be 'the hub' like Tempest Bay was or Margle Palace kinda tried to be, but can it please have at least one auction house? I say this not because I want the convenience exactly, but because I love the atmosphere, framerate, and especially the music in it more than any previous hub (including Tempest Bay), and I want more reason to stick around. It doesn't need to be 'fully featured' with NPCs all over the damn place filling up every corner, but ...auction house? Plz?

2)I went to the library and checked the ...interesting... text sections there. Some were about the Ascended Souls. Great. But they were NOT LORE BOOKS I could keep in a (imo needs to be updated, like with Pets) Books section of my character page. I was so worried that something would interrupt my reading and I'd never be able to see the words again until an alt character or someone posts it online.
    Please, you can include the text window, but please also provide a way to grab a book.

That's all so far. I like the place. Wish it'd reuse old models less when it doesn't make enough sense (I see you, 'Alittu guards'), but its just what I like in a chill but pleasing player hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    2)I went to the library and checked the ...interesting... text sections there. Some were about the Ascended Souls. Great. But they were NOT LORE BOOKS I could keep in a (imo needs to be updated, like with Pets) Books section of my character page. I was so worried that something would interrupt my reading and I'd never be able to see the words again until an alt character or someone posts it online.
    Please, you can include the text window, but please also provide a way to grab a book.
    From my own experiences, the available 'materials' in the Library seem to change on a regular basis. One day I'll go in and find my 'journals' from the Nightmare Saga. The next, I'll find the declarations that were hung around Ardenburgh. Another, I'll find one of the lore books. Which is neat, in its own way, but yeah - I'd like to have permanent copies of these.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    From my own experiences, the available 'materials' in the Library seem to change on a regular basis. One day I'll go in and find my 'journals' from the Nightmare Saga. The next, I'll find the declarations that were hung around Ardenburgh. Another, I'll find one of the lore books. Which is neat, in its own way, but yeah - I'd like to have permanent copies of these.
    That's neat, but ultimately just annoying to me.

I would love an AH there as well. I think its intentional that there is not one present; keeps us going back to TB.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Uruketo View Post
    I would love an AH there as well. I think its intentional that there is not one present; keeps us going back to TB.
    I know it is intentional, I think it was spoken of in that way, but I still want it. So they decided banks were okay but not auctioneers? Ok.

+ Reply to Thread