+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plaque of the Mountaineer

Default Plaque of the Mountaineer

I recently returned to the game, so I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered. I tried searching, but nothing was recent.

I have a bunch of these items on my two higher level characters: https://rift.magelo.com/en/item/E3A1...he-Mountaineer

Are these still used for purchasing cosmetic items? I tried to use them on a level 37 cleric, but the only vendor I found wants void stones.

Thank you in advance!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taree View Post

Are these still used for purchasing cosmetic items? I tried to use them on a level 37 cleric, but the only vendor I found wants void stones.
    They used to be used to buy the Mountaineer's costume set from the Icewatch at Chancel of Labors in Iron Pine Peak but with the change to the wardrobe system you can just buy all pieces of that set now with void stones, so don't think the plaques are used for anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    They used to be used to buy the Mountaineer's costume set from the Icewatch at Chancel of Labors in Iron Pine Peak but with the change to the wardrobe system you can just buy all pieces of that set now with void stones, so don't think the plaques are used for anything now.
    Ah, that's kinda what my brief google-fu told me but there's so little out there and it's so old, I wasn't sure! I did click one to see what happened and it gave me a message like I received 50 rep, so maybe they are only good for that now.

Thanks. Appreciate the answer. I shall start saving void stones!

+ Reply to Thread