+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Thread: LF Quest Help pls - Up in the air

Champion

Default LF Quest Help pls - Up in the air

Quest: This is for my level 60 mage. Quest name: Up in the Air.

Collect planar motes (10); using the Gravimod in Vengeful Sky to capture the planar motes that the Storm Legion needs to power the Infinity Gate.

I've spent over 3 hours trying to get this done, and I'm getting close to the quitting point.

I've been at ground level for a few minutes, but the Gravimod (and quest) name leads me to believe this quest is done at high altitude. Also, near the top of the various (small) mountains in that area, there's an in-game change in gravitation, allowing you to jump high into the air. (Pieces of the mountain are floating overhead hence the gravitation change).

The circle indicating the quest area is not reliable as I've been as much as 2 1/2 to 3 inches inside the circle and continually was told this was not the right location to use the Gravimod.

I have no idea what to look for, and running the Gravimod while jumping up into the air doesn't seem to do anything.

Google doesn't help.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Plane Walker

If I remember right and thinking of the correct quest you click on a little shinny thing on the ground in the quest circle and then get shot up in the air. While in the air you target and shoot the motes floating around you until you fall to earth - then repeat until done.

Champion

Default Quest Help

Thanks, I'll try that.

However, in the 3+ hours I spent so far trying to finish this quest, I didn't see anything laying on the ground.

Rift Chaser

no shiny thing on the ground. click on the quest item and jump high under the mote to collect it.

uhm... thread is over a year old.. me thinks player isn't looking for the answer anymore....

Someone was asking about this in chat yesterday, so it's good to have the answer Google able

fair enough.. but perhaps create a new thread for it... or maybe Trion can create a new
    Tab " questions seen in chat "

Now it looks like players are not paying attention to the age of the forum posts and are simply updating old threads.
    Other than that.. not everybody sees the chat in context with the forum nor may the player in chat have any interest in looking into forum.

Rift Chaser

i am glad i can help.

+ Reply to Thread