+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rares still popping in Rhen of Fate and Planebreaker Chronicles?

Champion of Telara

Default Rares still popping in Rhen of Fate and Planebreaker Chronicles?

As the title suggests, I am still missing these two rares. I have been running these two chronicles daily for quite a few weeks now, and haven't had them show.
    Are Azoan and Gormotro still around, or have they jumped on a recent Comet to hitch a ride outta Telara-town?
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Thumbs up

Ya, even tho i got the mentioned pair long ago,

I saw both these guys like twice last week since i farm these chronicles for plats,
    A lil /tar gorm /tar azoan does wonders finding the 2.

Enjoy the grind! lol as if one could really do that.
    But hope you get em sooner than later
    Last edited by Bishoujo; 12-26-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Champion of Telara

yea I have had them in my tar macro for quite a bit. I just have terrible rng..I know this, I should just except it, lol. It took me at least a year to get the Shadow Rare, and Hardmode Blightbeard took even longer.
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Ouch, sorry to hear.
    Funny to say, once i was doing shadow like the first week of hitting 65 to get some starter gear,
    Was early morning, i literally did it 3/4 sleep, later the day, i was checking my recents tab in achieves, saw rhat i had killed the shadow rare lul.
    Just pray to RNGesus for rares

Dont know if you know/do the sniping rares (pew pew) way, can pm you how to do it, and it isn't against the rules or something but just dont wana give out some details in public lol.

I have had Gormotro (?) pop quite a few times since ROF came out, even in my first entry. Lung feeder however I've been trying to find for about 2 years now? Though I don't do the chronicle daily anymore, I did so for a very very long time... Sadly
    Achievement hunter

Errando - Level 70 Warrior - Gelidra

People played Manugo here

Rift Disciple

Default Lung Feeder

RoF gave me a bit of problems but finally got it. However, I've been doing the Hive since it came out and have yet to see Lung Feeder. Doing the chronicles was how I used to get my cloth back at 60 so did them pretty frequently. I don't do chronicles every day now but still do them when I think about what I'm missing. But you'd think after 4-5 years of doing the Hive I would have seen Lung Feeder at least once. Other chronicles I would see the rares in something like 3 of 5 runs. Personally I think Trion broke the rare in the Hive so it doesn't spawn anymore.

.... since it came out? I wonder if you're not looking right if that's true.

I killed Lung Feeder about a year ago, so it's not totally broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgie View Post
    RoF gave me a bit of problems but finally got it. However, I've been doing the Hive since it came out and have yet to see Lung Feeder. Doing the chronicles was how I used to get my cloth back at 60 so did them pretty frequently. I don't do chronicles every day now but still do them when I think about what I'm missing. But you'd think after 4-5 years of doing the Hive I would have seen Lung Feeder at least once. Other chronicles I would see the rares in something like 3 of 5 runs. Personally I think Trion broke the rare in the Hive so it doesn't spawn anymore.
    Lung Feeder is quite small, you could try a /target macro and spam that whilst you're clearing the dungeon
    Nixia@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgie View Post
    I would have seen Lung Feeder at least once.
    I'm still stuck on my main without having Lung Feeder, however he spawned for one of my alts bout a month ago.. so still there, just really low chance...

+ Reply to Thread