+ Reply to Thread

Thread: List of guild quests?

Soulwalker

Default List of guild quests?

There seems to be multiple places to get different guild quests, i have found the following so far:
    1. 3 npc in sanctum giving 3 different quests (close rift, collect artifact, kill players)
    2. 1 npc in meridian giving 1 quest (win x matches in certain WFs)
    3. 1 npc in draum giving 2 different quests (kill nmr creatures, manugo)

Anything else i'm missing?

According to http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Weekly_Harv...d_Quests_(Rift), Horace shoe offers a guild quest as well, but when i go to him he didnt give any quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinl View Post
    There seems to be multiple places to get different guild quests, i have found the following so far:
    1. 3 npc in sanctum giving 3 different quests (close rift, collect artifact, kill players)
    2. 1 npc in meridian giving 1 quest (win x matches in certain WFs)
    3. 1 npc in draum giving 2 different quests (kill nmr creatures, manugo)

Anything else i'm missing?

According to http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Weekly_Harv...d_Quests_(Rift), Horace shoe offers a guild quest as well, but when i go to him he didnt give any quest.
    The weekly harvesting guild quest becomes unavailable after your guild hits level 10.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

There are 3 NPCs on each faction City, 3 for Meridian and 3 for Sanctum.

You can find 3 NPC as well in Tempest Bay, but i think they are there only for guilds level 15+ or 20+, cannot remember.

One NPC from Margle Palace (Draunheim) with 2 quests, 600 Manugo and 1250 NMRift creatures.

And i think that's it
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shelenia View Post
    There are 3 NPCs on each faction City, 3 for Meridian and 3 for Sanctum.

You can find 3 NPC as well in Tempest Bay, but i think they are there only for guilds level 15+ or 20+, cannot remember.

One NPC from Margle Palace (Draunheim) with 2 quests, 600 Manugo and 1250 NMRift creatures.

And i think that's it
    Where's the 3 NPCs in tempest and 2 others in meridian? do you have the coordinates/npc name?

I can only find 1 in meridian:

Where's the 3 NPCs in tempest and 2 others in meridian? do you have the coordinates/npc name?

I can only find 1 in meridian:
    They are all together, in TB they are just to the other side of the one on your screenshot but you cannot get quests from them if your guild isn't at least 20 i think, cannot remember the exact level to unlock them.

In Meridian it's the same, they are three and stand together like in Sanctum.

EDIT: BTW the last time i did the TB quests was in Storm Legion, so perhaps it was changed someway, but if it's the same, then they will be there.
    Last edited by Shelenia; 11-25-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Soulwalker

They are all together, in TB they are just to the other side of the one on your screenshot but you cannot get quests from them if your guild isn't at least 20 i think, cannot remember the exact level to unlock them.

In Meridian it's the same, they are three and stand together like in Sanctum.

EDIT: BTW the last time i did the TB quests was in Storm Legion, so perhaps it was changed someway, but if it's the same, then they will be there.
    The one in my screenshot is Meridian, and as you can see, there's only 1 npc giving guild quest there, no idea where's the other 2.

I cant find any at all in tempest, tried with a lvl 30 guild.

Btw is there any new guild quest in SFP?
    Last edited by Twinl; 11-26-2016 at 06:38 PM.

No new quest in SFP, and the other 2 npcs in front of the desk bring quest, at least to me and my guildmates, confirmed this save, so no idea why you just get one, perhaps your guild did the other 2 already?

Soulwalker

No new quest in SFP, and the other 2 npcs in front of the desk bring quest, at least to me and my guildmates, confirmed this save, so no idea why you just get one, perhaps your guild did the other 2 already?
    Yeah looks like it, created a new guild on another toon and got the 2 other quests.

Still can't find any in tempest though, did u manage to find it? If so, can you give the coords or npc name?
    Last edited by Twinl; 11-26-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Yeah looks like it, created a new guild on another toon and got the 2 other quests.

Still can't find any in tempest though, did u manage to find it? If so, can you give the coords or npc name?
    Off the main plaza, left side, second floor, same room with all the hunt raid merchants and world gear merchants.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

there is another guild qeust giver, a quatermaster you place in your dimension. i think he gives the same quests as the ones from tempest bay and margle palace

Rift Disciple

Tempest Bay guild quests open up when guild reached level 11.
    Co-GM of Haganai <Faeblight>
    GM of Filthy Casual <Gelidra> <deleted chars and guild>
    No more money for Trion til changes made

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zegapain View Post
    Tempest Bay guild quests open up when guild reached level 11.
    Ok seems like tempest bay guild quests arent available until lvl 21, at which point it will replace those quests on sanctum/meridian (which could be easier than the tempest ones )

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    there is another guild qeust giver, a quatermaster you place in your dimension. i think he gives the same quests as the ones from tempest bay and margle palace
    It only gives the quests offered in tempest.

@Dev can you add margle palace guild quests to the questmaster pls?

Soulwalker

Default NPC's that give guild quests

Where in Sanctum can you find the three NPC's that give out the guild quests. I know where the ones in Meridian are, but can't find the ones in Sanctum. Anyone know? Thank you.

Prophet of Telara

The 3 guild quest NPCs in Sanctum are in the Lodge of the Planes in Mariel-Taun's Village. When facing the main building near the bridge, go right. it is at the bottom right corner of the Sanctum map.

+ Reply to Thread