+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.7 Autumn Harvest Valzor Minion Chain Questline Guide

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #61
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Ok, now I'm rather pissed. I thought that Gambahl was supposed to be an attractor card for Harvest missions. I finally got that far in the chain and see that the card is now an attractor for Assasination missions.
    It IS actually an attractor card for Harvest missions. The mouse over text from the icon is generated procedurally based on the non-planar suite type of the minion. That tooltip also says cards are added to "every deck" but that hasn't been the case with eh last couple of special attractor minions (Mitch doesn't attract training missions, and really why does anyone really care about getting an attractor to added anything in particular to the training deck if there are no rewards anyway ).That functionality was created under the premise that all attracted cards would just be additional cards of the 6 basic reward types.

Now that I am playing with the possibilities to expand it other uses, automated tooltips are... less than helpful. I am going to be requesting some code support to deal with that, but I do not have an ETA as of yet (our programmers have some bigger fish to fry at the moment ;) ).

*edit* to add: The text box at the bottom of Gambahl's card is the correct info.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 11-19-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    It IS actually an attractor card for Harvest missions. The mouse over text from the icon is generated procedurally based on the non-planar suite type of the minion. That tooltip also says cards are added to "every deck" but that hasn't been the case with eh last couple of special attractor minions (Mitch doesn't attract training missions, and really why does anyone really care about getting an attractor to added anything in particular to the training deck if there are no rewards anyway ).That functionality was created under the premise that all attracted cards would just be additional cards of the 6 basic reward types.

Now that I am playing with the possibilities to expand it other uses, automated tooltips are... less than helpful. I am going to be requesting some code support to deal with that, but I do not have an ETA as of yet (our programmers have some bigger fish to fry at the moment ;) ).

*edit* to add: The text box at the bottom of Gambahl's card is the correct info.
    So does Gambah attract non-summerfest harvest adventures?
    Are there any other attractor minion with their tooltip wrong?

Is this the exhaustive list of attractor minions?
    Jineth (A) Artifact
    Archaeologist Herim (A) Artifact
    Doreen (A) Artifact
    Alcander (A) Assassination
    Lyle (A) Assassination
    Billows (A) Dimension
    Lucile (A) Dimension
    Face Pull (A) Diplomacy
    Martin (A) Harvesting
    Milkweed (A) Harvesting
    Gambah Harvesting
    Runald (A) Hunting
    Ryuu (A) Hunting

Also can you explain in detail how do attractor minions work?

Do they get a chance to add additional adventure to the deck only when the deck is shuffled while they are on adventure/unclaimed?

eg. if i send an attractor minion out, then rush and claim it immediately (without shuffling any deck), is there a chance that it adds additional adventure to the deck?

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #63
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twinl View Post
    So does Gambah attract non-summerfest harvest adventures?
    Are there any other attractor minion with their tooltip wrong?
    Sorry, I was truncating - Gahmbahl attracts 2 additional Autumn Harvest seasonal missions to the Premium Deck. He does this year round, even when Autumn Harvest is not active.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Twinl View Post
    eg. if i send an attractor minion out, then rush and claim it immediately (without shuffling any deck), is there a chance that it adds additional adventure to the deck?

It has always been my understanding that the attractor card has to be out on a mission to add cards to the deck. Once you claim that mission the attracted cards that are not at the top of the deck (i.e. showing at the time the attractor is claimed) disappear from the deck.

Rift Disciple

So I had Gambahl out on a mission and spent 4500 adventurine (=almost as much as one can possibly have now) on 4 hour missions (just the missions, no shuffle no hurry). I did not get an attracted harvest mission. Is this working as intended?

Rift Master

I'm kind of wondering if this is broken as well. I have tried 4hr and 8hr missions (used 4000+ adventurine in for each stack) and have yet to see a harvest mission since autumn harvest ended.

***NOTE: Finally got a harvest minion mission to pop outside of Autumn Harvest world event. So the card isn't broken after all.
    Last edited by Rhipf; 12-09-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Telaran

The tooltip for Gambahl is bugged. It currently shows as below.

3.7 Autumn Harvest Valzor Minion Chain Questline Guide-untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMajik12 View Post
    The tooltip for Gambahl is bugged. It currently shows as below.

Attachment 31272
    please report this ingame as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5