+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.7 Autumn Harvest Valzor Minion Chain Questline Guide

General of Telara

Totally agree with you, i feel the last 2-3 world event was a total waste on theses special minions. No reward worth buying this minion with credit. Used to be great, now it's dead.
    Last edited by Amielle; 10-12-2016 at 02:02 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonex View Post
    Ultimately not worth wasting adventurine on this close to Starfall's release.
    About that...

Changes to Aventurine in Starfall Prophecy
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Right. I don't think you can see the normal missions until the event starts while the minion can attract his two at anytime.
    That would be correct. While the actual World Event running, there are 6 seasonal missions in the Premium Deck.

The new attractor minion can add up to two additional seasonal missions to the Premium Deck and is able to do so year round.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Plane Walker

How many ambersap and signet have u guys gained in total from completing this adventure chain?

Shadowlander

i don't know yet so maybe jumping the gun but i'm betting most of the wardrobe pets and world event stuff can be bought with credits in the store(hate being negative) but itīs sort of going in that direction more and more

Quote Originally Posted by Wowo View Post
    How many ambersap and signet have u guys gained in total from completing this adventure chain?
    I didn't really record how many. I have 642 Ambersap right now and this is a character that's never done a world event before. So I'm guessing that's how much I earned from all of the missions I did. There were zero Signets (even from my 6 stars.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagina View Post
    i don't know yet so maybe jumping the gun but i'm betting most of the wardrobe pets and world event stuff can be bought with credits in the store(hate being negative) but itīs sort of going in that direction more and more
    You do know that's how it's been for years, right? Anything you want from the world event is in the "World Event" tab where you can purchase it with world event currency or credits. The only thing that you can't get are the items tied to achievements and/or from the event Trove. The minion questline always felt like a cool way to have a chance to get something that way. This Autumn Harvest one was deplorable for the rewards.
    Last edited by Riane; 10-12-2016 at 04:09 PM.

FWIW, I got one AH Signet while doing this minion chain. And thanks for the guide, super helpful.

Thank you for this guide

Dimension Gallery - Browse & search for player created dimensions

I just finished the chain and got no event items at all, only Cthucken and Autumn Harvest Ambersap. To say I am very disappointed would be a major understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Justicexi View Post
    I just finished the chain and got no event items at all, only Cthucken and Autumn Harvest Ambersap. To say I am very disappointed would be a major understatement.
    But how many Cthucken did you get?!

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    But how many Cthucken did you get?!
    I got 78 Cthucken.

Just completed the complete chain and got 95 Cthucken, 1 shield costume and 4 dimension items.

I doubt I will do this again.

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Soulwalker

Well thats better then I got. Aside from some worthless food and sap all I got was trash, literally I got the dimension item pile of hosehold trash. No costume, no pet, nothing else.

I got ONE signet.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    So glad I have a lot of level 60 drinks for a level 65 character.
    Yeah that's completely pants. Lv 65 drinks would've at least been potentially useful going forward into SFP soon, but making them lv 60 just seems like this wasn't thought through at all. Like ok Dev, nerf the minion WE drops a bit (a BIT) if you have to, I'll understand even if I won't be happy about it, but at least give us something we can USE.
    Last edited by Phaeth; 10-13-2016 at 06:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast