+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.7 Summerfest Mitch Minion Chain Questline Guide

Default 3.7 Summerfest Mitch Minion Chain Questline Guide

Purchase Minion Card: Mitch to unlock the questline.

7/15/16 Update: If you completed Mitch's 2016 World Puppet Tour achievement on Wednesday (7/14/2016) and received last year's summerfest minions, you will need to submit a ticket to obtain the three new minions that were earned through Minion Card: Mitch

Make sure to include your affected character, shard, Mitch's 2016 World Puppet Tour achievement as having been earned, the names of the three minions, and if necessary a link to Tacitus' post stating to submit a ticket.

====

10m - "Mitch embarks on a world tour with his famous puppet show"
    20m - "Day 1: Camping under the stars is a real adventure"
    10m - "Day 2: Who knew camping meant so many bugs"
    8h - "Day 3: Charmed the Swarmlord with a clever bit of improv." - Minion Card: Swarmlord Khargroth

10m - "Day 4: Are we lost"
    3m~ - "Day 5: Finally out out of the woods."
    3m~ - "Day 6: Lost a wagon to bandits."
    3m~ - "Day 7: Narrowly avoid stumbling into an Architect hive."
    20m - "Day 8: Finally reach another town and put on a successful show!"
    10h* - "Day 9: Summer road trips are exhausting" - No minion card?

10m - "Day 10: Took a wrong turn somewhere - this doesn't look like"
    10h* - "Day 11: Play for passage aboard Rusila Dreadblade's lava boat." - Minion Card: Rusila Dreadblade

20m - "Day 12: Escape the infernal lands through a geyser vent!"
    10m - "Day 13: Reached the coast. Ocean sailing sounds better than walking."
    20m - "Day 14: Lost at sea!"
    10m - "Day 15: Wake up in a strange land. What a nightmare!"
    10m - "Day 16: Escape capture with a clever disguise."
    3m~ - "Day 17: Stumble into the hidden grotto lair of Captain Dragon!"
    10h* - "Day 18: Traded collection of scripts and puppets for our" - Minion Card: Captain Dagon

10m - "Day 19: Home again, safe and sound!" Awarded:Mitch's 2016 World Puppet Tour achievement

Minions earned:
    Minion Card: Swarmlord Khargroth
    Minion Card: Rusila Dreadblade
    Minion Card: Captain Dagon

~ This is actually a 1m slot but showed 3m to complete.
    * This is actually an 8hr slot but showed 10hr to complete.
    Last edited by Riane; 07-15-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Plane Walker

How do you know all the questline when it's only released just now?

I have already consumed Mitch, if i don't send it, will i still get the questline adventures?

What about the Muirden, is it working as expected?
    When you say Mitch's quests are rewarding minions from last year, do you mean they are rewarding those given by Muirden?

Quote Originally Posted by Wowo View Post
    How do you know all the questline when it's only released just now?

I have already consumed Mitch, if i don't send it, will i still get the questline adventures?

What about the Muirden, is it working as expected?
    When you say Mitch's quests are rewarding minions from last year, do you mean they are rewarding those given by Muirden?
    • I completed the questline already.
    • If you don't do 10/15m adventures, you won't have an issue. Otherwise, if you want to do 10/15s, you'll have to keep shuffling it when you see it. This means not using Minion Sender.
    • I can't answer whether Muirden's quest is working properly still or not as I did that last year.
    • Mitch's 8hr quest which normally awards you new minions is awarding a card from last year. See my quest line sequence.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    [*] I completed the questline already.
    You spent a couple thousands of adventurine to complete it? Why did you continue when you found out they are rewarding old cards?

[*] If you don't do 10/15m adventures, you won't have an issue. Otherwise, if you want to do 10/15s, you'll have to keep shuffling it when you see it. This means not using Minion Sender.
    So the questline works in sequence? You won't get day 2 adventure until you finish day 1?

[*] Mitch's 8hr quest which normally awards you new minions is awarding a card from last year. See my quest line sequence.
    What's the name of that card from last year? Will it still be possible to obtain that this year (apart from this current bug)?

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

We're actively looking into issues with this Minion Questline. More info as it becomes available.

You spent a couple thousands of adventurine to complete it? Why did you continue when you found out they are rewarding old cards?

So the questline works in sequence? You won't get day 2 adventure until you finish day 1?

What's the name of that card from last year? Will it still be possible to obtain that this year (apart from this current bug)?
    • I sacrificed my time and ~11k adventurine to finish it so the dev(s) can have enough information as possible to fix it for everyone else. I can simply just ticket it for myself to receive missing rewards as it's not really a big deal. That and I wanted to have a completed guide although who knows if they'll fix the chain itself. I can also edit it if it changes.
    • You have to complete the first mission that requires Mitch in order for the rest of the questline to appear/unlock.
    • Last year's Summerfest card was Muirden which is available to purchase right now and you can follow these guides.

Also, it seems that they disabled purchasing Mitch for the time being; Thanks!

Plane Walker

[*] Last year's Summerfest card was Muirden which is available to purchase right now and you can follow these guides.
    So the 8hr were rewarding Muirden to people for free...?

Will the questline adventure give rewards like troves & Friendship Bracelet? If so we should level mitch&Muirden to 25 before doing the questline to maximize reward, since the questline adventures are not repeatable, and the first few questline adventure can only be completed by mitch&muirden?

Also mitch has only 5 stamina, is this intended? Even common minions have 10 stamina.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    We're actively looking into issues with this Minion Questline. More info as it becomes available.
    Dang wish I never did it all lol. Am I screwed now or will I be able to get something atleast? Got 1st on shard though hehe.

Last edited by squallff99; 07-13-2016 at 09:25 AM.
    Blahh the rogue

So the 8hr were rewarding Muirden to people for free...?

Will the questline adventure give rewards like troves & Friendship Bracelet? If so we should level mitch&Muirden to 25 before doing the questline to maximize reward, since the questline adventures are not repeatable, and the first few questline adventure can only be completed by mitch&muirden?

Also mitch has only 5 stamina, is this intended? Even common minions have 10 stamina.
    • I'm not sure what you're asking about Muirden being awarded for free? In this thread, I make no mention of that minion card. However, I did state that it was awarding a minion card earned from last year and I even included the name of it. That minion card is awarded from last year's Muirden questline.
    • I did get some Friendship bracelets but it was not consistent despite having 6-star completions. I can't answer about Troves but from previous world event minions, troves appeared in 6-star 8hr completions. See: 3.6 COTA's quest line where I included rewards.
    • Mitch and Muirden (and world event minions that start quest lines) are only required for the first mission. After that you can use ANY of your minions. You just need the minion consumed to unlock the first mission (which requires that minion.) After that, again, any minion can be utilized!

Re: Mitch stamina it's likely not intended.
    Last edited by Riane; 07-13-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Telaran

• ...That and I wanted to have a completed guide although who knows if they'll fix the chain itself. I can also edit it if it changes.
    (emphisis added)

I for one will thank you Raine, I the guides, especially the minion guides.

King of Slackers

So happy the new minion is giftable

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

Plane Walker

[*] I'm not sure what you're asking about Muirden being awarded for free? In this thread, I make no mention of that minion card. However, I did state that it was awarding a minion card earned from last year and I even included the name of it. That minion card is awarded from last year's Muirden questline.
    I was asking about what minion card you were referring to when you say 'minion card rewarded is the same one from last year's summerfest.', (you said muirden but i guess there's some confusion over what i'm asking) didn't realize you've put that (Nyor'tothgylu) in your questline data.

[*] Mitch and Muirden (and world event minions that start quest lines) are only required for the first mission.
    Still, if you can get 6 star on the first mission, you might receive a bracelet from it...

But there are unlimited 8hr non-storyline adventures that rewards bracelet too right? So i guess there's no need to fuss over 1 adventure.

Thanks for the information btw
    Last edited by Wowo; 07-13-2016 at 09:46 AM.

I was asking about what minion card you were referring to when you say 'minion card rewarded is the same one from last year's summerfest.', (you said muirden but i guess there's some confusion over what i'm asking) didn't realize you've put that (Nyor'tothgylu) in your questline data.

Still, if you can get 6 star on the first mission, you might receive a bracelet from it...

But there are unlimited 8hr non-storyline adventures that rewards bracelet too right? So i guess there's no need to fuss over 1 adventure.

Thanks for the information btw
    • Yes, rereading it I was a bit ambiguous but I figured people who skimmed through the questline order would see the name of the minion :P. I'll edit it for now and eventually remove that once it's 100% fixed.
    • You can receive the Bracelet from the 8hr if you received a 6-star. I did have one that ws a 6star and did not award a Friendship Bracelet.
    • Every world event includes a special 4hr (previously 10hr) cards that cost either adventurine or credits to send it out. Those will have your Friendship Bracelets in them if you have 6star completions. I'm not certain if they'll include Troves in them or not. I have a feeling they'll be removing them. Hopefully, they ensure that random goodies are still included (wardrobe, etc) like previous world event 4hr missions. These won't show up until the world event starts tomorrow at 3:30pm pst.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Sales of the Mitch card are disabled until the minion rewards get fixed. For the people that manged to purchase Mitch in the 30 minutes or so before sales were disabled, you can open a ticket with CS, and they can reward you the appropriate minions.

The appropriate minions are:

The other things mentioned above (mission times, categories, stamina, rewards other than the three new Minions) are all as intended.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Sales of the Mitch card are disabled until the minion rewards get fixed. For the people that manged to purchase Mitch in the 30 minutes or so before sales were disabled, you can open a ticket with CS, and they can reward you the appropriate minions.

The appropriate minions are:
    Will they be reimburse with bracelets and troves that these questline supposed to reward too?

Is the questline for Muirden working properly (are they rewarding bracelets and troves?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The other things mentioned above (mission times, categories, stamina, rewards other than the three new Minions) are all as intended.
    Mitch, an epic minion having 5 starting stamina is intended? What's the logic of giving it only 5 stamina when even a common minion has 10?
    Last edited by Wowo; 07-13-2016 at 10:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast