+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.7 Summerfest Mitch Minion Chain Questline Guide

Plane Walker

Default A bit annoyed

A bit annoyed. Finally received an adventurine mission from the Mitch attractor. Went ahead and did it and did not receive any artifact. Seems like they'd said initially that the adventurine ones were supposed to return at least one artifact. No?

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    A bit annoyed. Finally received an adventurine mission from the Mitch attractor. Went ahead and did it and did not receive any artifact. Seems like they'd said initially that the adventurine ones were supposed to return at least one artifact. No?
    Adventures attracted from Mitch have a chance to drop an artifact, you need to get 6 stars and even then there is still rng. I'm guessing you mean adventurine missions as the 4h ones? if so then no, they are not the only ones that can drop artifacts. You do not need to spend adventurine or credits to get an artifact drop.

I know the 5-15m and 8h adventures attracted from Mitch do drop artifacts. I spammed over 150 1m adventures looking for an attracted one but couldn't find one to test.

I got the epic artifact from a 8h adventure and 5/7 of the others from 5-15m including the rare one(blue). You do not need to send Mitch himself off on the attracted adventure so you can choose a max stat minion to increase your chances.
    Last edited by Accol; 08-29-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Plane Walker

Early on one of the devs said that the longer missions would for sure drop artifacts. I've gotten plenty of artifacts from the 5/15 also. Have also sent out one of the Rare (credit) versions of the Mitch ones and gotten nothing also.

Champion of Telara

I have yet to see one. There weren't even any on the AH any time I've checked, so the drop rate must be really low
    Smidge
    <Guess>
    Wolfsbane

Champion

you have to get 6 stars on the attracted mission to get an artifact.

for a 6 star 5/15 mission you have a 'chance' of one artifact dropping.
    for a 6 star 8hour mission you have one guaranteed artifact.
    for 6 star 4hour mission you are guaranteed 2 artifacts.

if you dont get 6 stars on the mission you wont get any artifacts at all.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    you have to get 6 stars on the attracted mission to get an artifact.

for a 6 star 5/15 mission you have a 'chance' of one artifact dropping.
    for a 6 star 8hour mission you have one guaranteed artifact.
    for 6 star 4hour mission you are guaranteed 2 artifacts.

if you dont get 6 stars on the mission you wont get any artifacts at all.
    Thanks for that info.

Soulwalker

Default cheev?

Any word on when the achievement will be made account wide? i was on an alt when the quest chain was going, and as minions are account wide, i had assumed it would be spread account wide?

For more then 3 months I have a minion Mitch, currently he are 25 level. And during all 3 months I never get any missions attracted by Mitch, so I can't get any artifacts. And of course any other minions with attractors works fine except Mitch. Any ideas?

Mitch works for me

Champion of Telara

Mitch is hit or miss for me. I would agree that his attracting skills are subpar to other minions with that ability. I rarely get a Mitch attracted mission, and when I do it normally. will be Life/Noteriety. I still have yet to complete the arti set, even using the most matched cards for the mission.
    Smidge
    <Guess>
    Wolfsbane

Rift Disciple

Hi

Last mission i did was that i think 10m - "Day 4: Are we lost" now i have to do this one 3m~ - "Day 5: Finally out out of the woods." but im using minions 5/15 minutes and nothing. why? anyone knows? thanks a lot

Soulwalker

Default glitched?

For some reason it won't let me delete this post. The problem was resolved.
    Last edited by arachyd; 08-06-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Telaran

Hi,

Can u do quest line adventures outside summer fest event for Mitch ( i think this one u can but not 100% sure) and Muirden ( it is this one i really need to know as it requires summer fest missions)?

Did anyoen di dthat?

you should be able to complete it. the regular 4h summerfest adventures are not the same as the chain missions.

If you're having a doubt requiring you to ask this three+ times, maybe you can share the exact problem and get better advice?
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-13-2017 at 04:59 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    you should be able to complete it. the regular 4h summerfest adventures are not the same as the chain missions.

If you're having a doubt requiring you to ask this three+ times, maybe you can share the exact problem and get better advice?
    While i do appreciate u answering me here and discord, pls allow me to attempt to get a official response or at least a response from someone that managed to do quest line for that minion outside summerfest, before i spend credits on it. I do not wan t to buy that minion and not be able to do quest line for 1 year. Kind regards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast