+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.7 Summerfest Mitch Minion Chain Questline Guide

This is really awesome of you to do, especially since you put the quest names in. Does anyone know if there's a similar write-up for last year's that also includes the quest names in order? "15m+5m+8hr" is very easy to lose track of quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by roslyn View Post
    This is really awesome of you to do, especially since you put the quest names in. Does anyone know if there's a similar write-up for last year's that also includes the quest names in order? "15m+5m+8hr" is very easy to lose track of quickly.
    these guides here should help you out for last year's .

has anyone received their minions yet? I have still yet to get them through the ? > Contact GM! thx
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    has anyone received their minions yet? I have still yet to get them through the ? > Contact GM! thx
    No reply yet to my ticket but I imagine after yesterday's shenanigans it might be a bit slow to get back to those tickets .

Yay, finished the questlines! Can confirm the quests are rewarding cards now.

Can you still get summerfest adventures after the questline?

Edit: NVM looked through some previous years' events and it looks like they have 10hr adventures? Still wondering if anyone's seen any faster adventures yet.
    Last edited by roslyn; 07-14-2016 at 11:36 AM.

My reply to my ticket(s) were. Please finish the quest line for Mitch then we will reward you with the correct minions. I have finished the quest line ! I even told them that. sadface
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    My reply to my ticket(s) were. Please finish the quest line for Mitch then we will reward you with the correct minions. I have finished the quest line ! I even told them that. sadface
    Did you include the achievement your character earned? It's called Mitch's 2016 World Puppet Tour which is "proof" that you completed that questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Did you include the achievement your character earned? It's called Mitch's 2016 World Puppet Tour which is "proof" that you completed that questline.
    yes and even said i had the 3 minions from last year.

Soulwalker

Just for info

Day 6 was a 1 Min slot with 3 Min duration on my way....EU Server....

Quote Originally Posted by Skrugnak View Post
    Just for info

Day 6 was a 1 Min slot with 3 Min duration on my way....EU Server....
    That's already written in my guide. All 3m are from the 1 minute slot. All 10hr are from the 8hr slot.

Soulwalker

Is the quest chain working again as its definitely for sale again?

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #42

It should be fixed. Enjoy Mitch's (mis)adventures.

Plane Walker

So sending mitch on adventure has additional chance of getting mitch-only artifacts? Which artifact sets are they? Part of summerfest ones?
    Do any adventures (1min, 15min, 8hr?) count as long as mitch is used?

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #44
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wowo View Post
    So sending mitch on adventure has additional chance of getting mitch-only artifacts? Which artifact sets are they? Part of summerfest ones?
    Do any adventures (1min, 15min, 8hr?) count as long as mitch is used?
    Mitch is an attractor minion - while he is on a mission, additional cards are added to the Short, Long, and Promotional decks.

The missions attracted by Mitch are special Diplomacy missions. You can send anyone on these missions that Mitch attracts. A six star result from one of these attracted missions has a CHANCE to reward an artifact for a short mission, WILL return an artifact for a long mission, and will reward TWO artifacts for a promotional mission.

Hope this helps.

*edit* to add:
    This artifact set is unique to these missions and represents the plays that Mitch has written. They are unrelated to the pinata artifacts or the new sets from Gloamwood/Stonefield.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 07-15-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #45
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    That's already written in my guide. All 3m are from the 1 minute slot. All 10hr are from the 8hr slot.
    As an aside, to clear up some confusion, we have never viewed the decks as 1m, 5m, 8h, 10h decks. They are - Very Short, Short, Long, and Promotional. We have played with some unusual lengths in the past, but only a few times. I decided to play around with times more for this summer's mission chain.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast