+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: For a limited time: "My Kingdom for an Epic Mount" Easy Mode!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default For a limited time: "My Kingdom for an Epic Mount" Easy Mode!

For those doing Winachuk's Carnival quest line: We're turning off the Troublemancers until next week. They were living up to their name and causing trouble for players not on the quest. If they were giving you a hard time, strike fast and complete that quest before they return for vengeance!

General of Telara

Are you sure you turned them off?
    After the EU hotfix I still had plenty of NPCs trying to get me off my mount, so I thought it were only part of the swamplings, but I just got knocked off by damage from my regular mount in TB without being on the quest (and I guess level 1 players will still die from it)...

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

The Gurg Griefers were also living up to their name... and have also been temporarily disabled.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

How often are these mobs suppose to dismount you? I can't even get half way thru TB without being dismounted - attempted with all three "deliver this" mounts. I'm being dismounted thru the immune and stealths.
    Team pls.

I wish I had done this quest before the fix because I hate it with a burning passion and I'm about to abandon it. I don't know what's going on but I am having a hell of a time trying to deliver the Lifter mount. I've got knocked off 2-3 times while flying through the air at the canals jump and I swear I just got knocked off while I was in stealth and right after I hit the immunity skill, and that doesn't include all the others times I've been knocked off.

I know it can be done. I know people have done it and I've made it through, after much frustration, with the other two mounts but the Lifter one seems to dismount more than the other two.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Rift Disciple

I made the quest 3x (with Gurg Grievers and without) now. Every time the spider didnīt count with the first delivering. The mount was "delivered" in Chat, but it wasnīt in the progress.
    With the second try it has always worked. I suppose a bug.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
    I made the quest 3x (with Gurg Grievers and without) now. Every time the spider didnīt count with the first delivering. The mount was "delivered" in Chat, but it wasnīt in the progress.
    With the second try it has always worked. I suppose a bug.
    Please please nerf this quest again. I missed doing this while it was nerfed, and am finding it impossible (yes, I've been told about the 3 safe spots where you can recharge abilities, and that I should be spamming 123456 on cd). It still seems completely random how far I get -- I wonder if the people who complete it unnerfed had unmounting perks etc?

Soulwalker

Default Could someone please let me know where the 3 Safe Spots are?

I've been having trouble with finishing this one--but not sure where the safe spots are. I think getting one mount through that gauntlet would be sufficient!!

this quest is still impossible. at least with the tb lag too.
    Beware the Penguin...

Shadowlander

Skill 1 gives you invuln for 3 seconds.
    Skill 5 breaks combat and gives stealth for 3 seconds.
    Don't spam those two at the same time or you'll never get through.

Spam 1, 2, 3 for invuln and to jump ahead.
    Wait 3 seconds.
    Spam 4, 5 - don't spam 6 (oil slick) because it breaks stealth. Use 6 right after stealth expires if you're still in a pack.

This gives you 6 seconds to get through each group. Make sure to use jump at the bridge to skip that section.

Skill 3 requires a target, but it's kind of pointless anyway since you'll be invuln or stealthed.
    Last edited by DepressedWildebeest; 05-01-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Soulwalker

It's still impossible. I can only get to the bridge after trying all morning. Either get rid of some of the boglings or take it out of the quest line. With lag you can't even get up the steps in the canal area.

+ Reply to Thread