+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 3.6 CoTA Zephyr Minion Chain Questline Guide

Default 3.6 CoTA Zephyr Minion Chain Questline Guide

All minions earned from this questline are bound to account.

Forewarning: SOME of the questline adventures can/may cost credits if they end up as a "rare" adventure. It is entirely random so you might luck out. You can attempt to shuffle the questline adventure card to try to get it later as a non-rare card. Thanks forbiddenlake

Personally, 2 were @ 45c and 1 was @ 135c. So if you don't have credits or do not want to spend credits, you might not be able to finish this minion chain questline. This is intended to work with how the rare cards are done, so keep that in mind!

Minion Card: Zephyr is required to unlock this quest chainline!

5m The Carnival has blown Into town!

5m Don't let the Endless Court ruin the carnival! (This was a rare card for me @ 45c)

15m Help decorate the carnival. > Minion Card: Pebbles

8h Negotiate safe passage for skelf to visit the carnival.
    (Limited Edition: Twisted Carousel Ram Trove, Auroral Dubloon)

15m Invite friendly faeries to the Carnival! (This was a rare card for me @ 45c)

8h Best Noggol at the racetrack! > Minion Card: Noggol the Tainted (Auroral Dubloon)

15m Carnies are hungry, Send them snacks!

5m Give artifact to carnival goers as prizes.

8h Assassinate zombies at the dead man's party. (This was a rare card for me @ 135c)

5/15 Send your minions to negotiate with Pirex Flashfire for prizes > Minion Card: Pirex Flashfire
    (Auroral Dubloon)

8h Negotiate safe passage through Aelfwar territory

5m Root out Abyssal spies planning to ruin the carnival.

15m Carnival merchants have come up short. Help them stay afloat.

15m Locate the famous skeleton, Kaerth and take his bones. > Minion Card: Kaerth

15m Wild carnival mounts have unearthed artifacts!

8h Planar invaders are ruining the carnival! Kill them with fire.

5m Steal sweets from Blackthorne faeries!

15m Good tidings! Caeweth the druid has switched her allegiance! > Minion Card: Caeweth

Pebbles - Earth, Dimension, Artifact
    Noggol the Tainted - Water, Harvesting, Assassination
    Pirex Flashfire - Air, Fire, Dimension
    Kaerth - Death, Hunting, Harvesting
    Caewth - Life, Diplomacy, Harvesting, Artifact
    Last edited by Riane; 04-13-2016 at 08:14 PM.

The credit thing happens with the other chains too. I assume it's just credits randomly applying and chain missions (still) not getting an exemption. You can shuffle them and they come back later. (At least, I'm assuming Minion Sender keeps progressing the repeatable chain after I shuffle the credit adventures, as it gets stuck at the later concurrent-mission steps)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 04-13-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    The credit thing happens with the other chains too. I assume it's just credits randomly applying and chain missions (still) not getting an exemption. You can shuffle them and they come back later. (At least, I'm assuming Minion Sender keeps progressing the repeatable chain after I shuffle the credit adventures, as it gets stuck at the later concurrent-mission steps)
    I didn't shuffle them because I wasn't sure if it would have any negative repercussions or if they'd end up retaining the "rare" status, so I just did them anyway since I wanted to get the questline done to post this up.

If it is a mistake, I'll just submit a ticket to get a refund on the credits.

Thanks for recording the info!
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Telaran

Thanks, you're amazing.

Thanks for the listing!

I can't speak to anyone else's experience, but either these are heavily prioritized or the RNG adores me today. I've had almost all the chain missions pop immediately after clearing whatever was on top of the deck; my worst runs of luck involved clearing two cards instead of one.

Only one popped as a credit mission (135c for an 8 hour), and I paid anyway - didn't want to assume that it would come back as promptly.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden Thunk View Post
    Only one popped as a credit mission (135c for an 8 hour), and I paid anyway - didn't want to assume that it would come back as promptly.
    Yeah I actually edited my original post to reword things around for the credit portions. It's completely random as to whether or not the user will receive a chainline adventure as "rare" so you can have one or more or none at all.

I had three but for the rewards received altogether it paid for itself (including the credit cost of the minion itself.)

Shadowlander

The first mission is called "The Carnival has blown Into town!" (5 min)
    Proper punctuation: "i helped my uncle, jack, off a horse yesterday."
    Proper capitalization: "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse yesterday."
    What most people do in MMO chat: "i helped my uncle jack off a horse yesterday."

Default Thanks so much!

I appreciate you doing this. It was super helpful because I only had a short amount of time to do this today and I was able to complete it!

Question: Are there going to be 1-min Event adventures like Yule (I think it was Yule)?
    Boudicah (65), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (60), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (46) @Wolfsbane

Huge thank you..this was so helpful!!
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale - Starry, Kelari Sands

"Negotiate safe passage for skelf to visit the carnival" and two others were a cred advs for me. I shuffled them and like 6 adventures and a few minutes later they all came back without credits.

The 5/15 after "Assassinate zombie" is "Send your minions to negotiate with Pirex Flashfire for prizes"

I Six-Star'd quite a few, and got a doubloon and usually a trove on different ones than Riane, so it's probably based on stars

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    "Negotiate safe passage for skelf to visit the carnival" and two others were a cred advs for me. I shuffled them and like 6 adventures and a few minutes later they all came back without credits.

The 5/15 after "Assassinate zombie" is "Send your minions to negotiate with Pirex Flashfire for prizes"

I Six-Star'd quite a few, and got a doubloon and usually a trove on different ones than Riane, so it's probably based on stars
    Awesome, thanks I'll add in that quest name and add in that shuffling is a-okay to do to try to "reset" it costing credits.

Telaran

Are the credit required minion adventures giving any bonus at all when your doing the new minion chain? I don't remember getting any stabilizers or fragments when i used credits to send the minions while they were the specialty chain for the extra minions.

Soulwalker

I bow to thee. Thanks, great guide!

When the questline adventures came up as rare, they weren't giving the corresponding rare rewards. That is definitely a bug so anyone who did them should file a ticket for reimbursement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast