+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 3.6 CoTA Zephyr Minion Chain Questline Guide

Only the first mission in the chain requires a specific minion (Zephyr) to do it. Minion Sender will be unable to send any other minion on that mission. Thereafter, any minion can be sent on the subsequent missions.

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMoney View Post
    I know, stupid question, but: do you have to send Zephyr on a mission to unlock the chain questline or is it sufficient to just have the card?
    I usually just spam the adventures with the addon, so i donīt usually see on which adventure i send them...
    Yes, Zephyr is needed to complete that mission as there is a lock on it requiring that Minion. After that, you don't need specific minions and can carry on as usual.

However, do remember that there is a specific order to complete so if you only spam 5/15ms throughout a several hour period, you won't move on if the next quest is in 8hrs.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Cametethea View Post
    (LAST MISSION - Good Tidings) FYI, I went through around 15 mission cards before getting Good Tidings.

Thank you for the great guide!
    I managed to finish it but my gf can't seem to get the last mission, must have done over 100 of the 5/15 missions without it appearing. We followed the guide so we know we didn't miss anything. Total bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyThump View Post
    I managed to finish it but my gf can't seem to get the last mission, must have done over 100 of the 5/15 missions without it appearing. We followed the guide so we know we didn't miss anything. Total bummer.
    Did you by any chance accidentally overlook that it's been done and the minion card has already been looted/collected...?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyThump View Post
    I'm having the same issue, I can't get the last 5m adventure to pop. The second to last adventure.
    Last edited by Emmalela; 11-08-2016 at 11:02 AM.

I've done the 15m mission and received Kaerth, done the following 15m mission and the 8h mission, then... nothing. Like the previous poster, i can't get the 5m one to pop

EDIT: So, yeah, it popped a few mins after posting this. How typical! It did take much longer than the others though.
    Last edited by Hammon; 04-22-2016 at 10:57 AM.
    Thoya - Gelidra
    Former Sagespire and Blightweald resident

Well my ticket was rejected so I'm out the credits. Was only like 300 credits total so not bothered, still messed up that they can't verify and reimburse. I chalk it up to a customer service person who doesn't feel empowered.

Also stuck near end. Have done a silly amount of 5/15's and not seen the mission. I think this must be broken!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Quote Originally Posted by Maril View Post
    Well my ticket was rejected so I'm out the credits. Was only like 300 credits total so not bothered, still messed up that they can't verify and reimburse. I chalk it up to a customer service person who doesn't feel empowered.
    What did you try to get a reimbursement for? If it was for missions that were rare and cost credits, you won't be reimbursed. That's intended. I made mention of that at the top of my guide .

Well, 3 days of trying to get the final missions to pop and no luck. Have tried several 8 hour and so many 5/15 mins that I have lost count. Either the chain is completely broken or the chance for the final missions to pop is lower than the chances of getting the mount from a lockbox! Am kind of frustrated right now.
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Soulwalker

Does this questline end along with the carnival? I have a few to to and need to know if I need to hoof it til the end.

Soulwalker

Default Leveling event minions

Any of the ppl having issues with the last quest, did you level your event minions at all during the quest chain?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrynn View Post
    Does this questline end along with the carnival? I have a few to to and need to know if I need to hoof it til the end.
    No, it will be available forever

Soulwalker

I finish nearly 100 adventures 5/15 min, but no adventure for Caeweth. Iīve done all the adventures before, also the adventures for gems.

Does someone have the same problem?

Soulwalker

Glad it wasn't just me - I've lost count of how many attempts its taken me to get the 5/15 missions at the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast