+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 3.6 CoTA Zephyr Minion Chain Questline Guide

In the patch notes it says this minion card is available in the Rift Store, but it's not there, at least I can't find it. Have I overlooked something?

Yes, it's there, at the bottom of the World Event tab

Ah, thx, was looking under minions.

Telaran

Great list. I've seen a few show up under the 4 hour missions also.

Latest: 4 hr Smash pinatas!

Quote Originally Posted by tpal View Post
    Great list. I've seen a few show up under the 4 hour missions also.

Latest: 4 hr Smash pinatas!
    Those are not apart of the minion questline; Those are more just a bonus for the world event!

Soulwalker

Default Last Mission

(LAST MISSION - Good Tidings) FYI, I went through around 15 mission cards before getting Good Tidings.

Thank you for the great guide!
    Last edited by Cametethea; 04-15-2016 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cametethea View Post
    (LAST MISSION - Good Tidings) FYI, I went through around 15 mission cards before getting Good Tidings.

Thank you for the great guide!
    Yeah, I went through a bunch of adventurine hurrying to get that mission done. In the past I used to shuffle but that ends up costing way more than just hurrying some adventures

Soulwalker

Some help

Everything has been going fine, the carnival quest was literally the second card right up until Kill with Fire (Well I think it's kill with fire, that's half my problem, I wasn't paying attention when I redeemed it)

So I checked my log and I received a trove reward and I have Kaerth so it has to be Kill them with Fire next right?

I sent my minions out for 8 hrs, nothing, 6 slots no carnival, thought that strange, when they came back I did a set of 5/15 mins just in case, still nothing. So it "had" to be the 8hr and I proceeded to hammer the queue.

Except this morning when my 8 hr deck emptied (I didn't know that could happen?), the last card in the 8hr is a normal credit mission (so I could shuffle it) - no carnival mission???

I'm doing something wrong?

Soulwalker

I can't find anything listing the new minion card abilities, so here are the first few minions if anyone else is as interested as I was:

Zephyr- Air, Diplomacy, Artifact
    Pebbles- Earth, Dimension, Artifact
    Noggol the Tainted- Water (3), Harvesting, Assassin
    Pirex Flashfire- Fire, Air, Dimension

I will add the other cards when I receive them.

EDIT- Just seen that they're all listed in the first post. Ignore me.
    Last edited by Fadespace; 04-18-2016 at 12:46 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Severanha View Post
    Some help

Everything has been going fine, the carnival quest was literally the second card right up until Kill with Fire (Well I think it's kill with fire, that's half my problem, I wasn't paying attention when I redeemed it)

So I checked my log and I received a trove reward and I have Kaerth so it has to be Kill them with Fire next right?

I sent my minions out for 8 hrs, nothing, 6 slots no carnival, thought that strange, when they came back I did a set of 5/15 mins just in case, still nothing. So it "had" to be the 8hr and I proceeded to hammer the queue.

Except this morning when my 8 hr deck emptied (I didn't know that could happen?), the last card in the 8hr is a normal credit mission (so I could shuffle it) - no carnival mission???

I'm doing something wrong?
    Nope. If you have received Kaerth then you are almost at the end of the questline. However, it can be quite a few of the 5/15 min adventures before that last one pops up. As said above, perhaps more than 15 adventures. So, don't waste adventurine or credits on the longer adventures, unless you want to for some other reason.

Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadespace View Post
    I can't find anything listing the new minion card abilities, so here are the first few minions if anyone else is as interested as I was:

Zephyr- Air, Diplomacy, Artifact
    Pebbles- Earth, Dimension, Artifact
    Noggol the Tainted- Water (3), Harvesting, Assassin

I will add the other cards when I receive them.
    All 5 of the new earned cards are listed at the bottom of Riane's first post outlining the quest.
    Last edited by Golden; 04-17-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Plane Walker

Default Minion Adventures

Are there any new Minion adventures after you complete the line like after the last event's minion line? Or is it only the 10h adventurine missions that has the event missions now?

thanks so much for sharing this! sooo appreciated!

..on the birth of a search, white trash my native son..

Awesome job Riane!

As per usual you have gone above and beyond to deliver such amazing information.

Thanks to everyone for helpin in this with information and to riane for compiling their and others experiences!

Cheers, now I have to go trap a few minions...

Plane Walker

Is Kaereth supposed to have this little Stamina? He is rough to level

Telaran

I know, stupid question, but: do you have to send Zephyr on a mission to unlock the chain questline or is it sufficient to just have the card?
    I usually just spam the adventures with the addon, so i donīt usually see on which adventure i send them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast