+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Meliannia
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: Long time Bugged IA Sobering Realisation. Can't complete

Default Long time Bugged IA Sobering Realisation. Can't complete

This Silverwood IA has been bugged with the same issue for MONTHS. The IA is to destroy satyr casks, which is fine if you have a small group coz 8 casks are up. however if you have a large group, u need to destroy 16 casks, and the casks simply do NOT repop, so you have to wa8it 15mins for the IA to fail or leave the IA, frustrating to see so many ppl hunting in vain over and over again for casks that will not repop. I have bugged reported this many times yet it's still going on.

'Swords in the Wind!@

The Mel.

I have experienced this one also. You are right, once the casks are gone, they do not respawn. I hung around long enough killing other trash that it finally times out and gives you another quest. Next time I will probably leave.

Shadowlander

Yes I've had this happen twice, also reported it once, quite annoying, now if I get it I'll just leave and return 15 min later.

Fixed today

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Fixed today
    Thanks for verifying that it works again

I completed this one today, confirming the prior fix report. So many issues get fixed that are never acknowledged as problems. While I am pleased that the developers pay attention and fix things, the lack of discussion can lead people to think something is still "bugged" long after it is not (I almost decided to leave this IA today until I noticed it had progressed past 8 casks).

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Goddessdavida View Post
    I completed this one today, confirming the prior fix report. So many issues get fixed that are never acknowledged as problems. While I am pleased that the developers pay attention and fix things, the lack of discussion can lead people to think something is still "bugged" long after it is not (I almost decided to leave this IA today until I noticed it had progressed past 8 casks).
    They did have it in the latest patch notes though

+ Reply to Thread