+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't get to quest location - can anyone help?

Soulwalker

Default Can't get to quest location - can anyone help?

I am working to complete the quest "Chaotic Delusion" in Tarken Glacier. I am trying to get to the location of the 5th nightmare fissure, but there doesn't seem to be a way there, I've tried for hours to get to it from all different directions. Is there a secret passage to it? Is there another quest that needs to be done to get access to that location? I would appreciate any help I can get in solving this little problem!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Elzabryn View Post
    I am working to complete the quest "Chaotic Delusion" in Tarken Glacier. I am trying to get to the location of the 5th nightmare fissure, but there doesn't seem to be a way there, I've tried for hours to get to it from all different directions. Is there a secret passage to it? Is there another quest that needs to be done to get access to that location? I would appreciate any help I can get in solving this little problem!
    I am pretty sure I remember the quest in question, but bottom line, the two tricks I've learned for getting around Tarkhell Glacier are this: Avoid the stupid pit in the middle (though theoretically there are bouncers to get you out without having to spend 1/2 an hour finding a way back up) and look for entrances to those ice bridges several hundred meters from where you need to get to if it's 'up'. Given the problems I've had getting to locations for quests in Tarkhell, I'd wager the second is more likely the solution to your issue.

if that's the one I the far north part of TG, I remember if u go round the back path of OM, and u follow the path marked on map, which runs a circle round OM, if u look VERY carefully there is a narrow passage going upwards into the area u need.

+ Reply to Thread