+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule IPP Instant Adventure Missing

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default Fae Yule IPP Instant Adventure Missing

Not sure is the new Fae Yule Instant Adventure in Iron Pine Peak stage dependent, but Phase One has started in Europe and the IPP IA doesn't appear as a featured IA

General of Telara

Yea i've been wondering too...and what's even stranger, that achievement to do 30 fae yule adventures says I already did 12/30

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Not sure is the new Fae Yule Instant Adventure in Iron Pine Peak stage dependent, but Phase One has started in Europe and the IPP IA doesn't appear as a featured IA
    It should be all good now.

The Featured Queue was still disabled after Autumn Harvest, so I just needed to flip that switch back on.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Yea i've been wondering too...and what's even stranger, that achievement to do 30 fae yule adventures says I already did 12/30
    The game tracks every quest you have ever done, even repeatable quests, and the achievements pull their data from that. The new IA is an expanded version of what used to be the FY IA village in Freemarch - so any of those you have done in the last two years will count towards the achievement.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Awesome, it's up and running, might have found a bug though, the snowball fight in Whitefall, "A Frosty Free-For-all" doesn't seem to be counting people in the raid, only the running Fearless Celebrants.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Awesome, it's up and running, might have found a bug though, the snowball fight in Whitefall, "A Frosty Free-For-all" doesn't seem to be counting people in the raid, only the running Fearless Celebrants.
    Ah, thank you for that heads up. I see the issue and will test a fix for it shortly, but the fix will not deploy until we next patch (next week presumably). I will tentatively leave the adventure running for now, since there should be enough NPCs to make it still easily completed - just not as much fun as hitting fellow players, which is why I wanted to make an IA version in the first place!

If not having the players count proves too much of a detriment, I can disable this adventure.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The game tracks every quest you have ever done, even repeatable quests, and the achievements pull their data from that.
    Wow, I wonder ho huge that character DB is...and it's even more scary what you can find out about my past activities xD

Anyway, besides the german UI still showing them as Gloamwood Adventures, our group for some reason just landed on Bloodiron, got pvp marked and I got kicked out. Never had that before...

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    If not having the players count proves too much of a detriment, I can disable this adventure.
    Ok, disabling this adventure...

Queued about 10 mins ago on US servers, did a couple of adventures in IPP and then it ported us to Steppes of Infinity and I ended up PvP flagged somehow/removed from group.
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Rift Disciple

Fae Yule in Iron Pine Peaks IA is sending party to PvP server...thus disbanding party members of an opposing faction and flagging you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegapain View Post
    Fae Yule in Iron Pine Peaks IA is sending party to PvP server...thus disbanding party members of an opposing faction and flagging you.
    I noticed that as well.

+ Reply to Thread