+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lancing The Legion Achievement

Default Lancing The Legion Achievement

Why does killing Storm Legion in Morban not count towards this achievement? Is this intended because, well, i'm killing Storm Legion
    Thoya - Gelidra
    Former Sagespire and Blightweald resident

Champion of Telara

It should work anywhere in Brevane or Dusken. It might be bugged.
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Might be because Morban has its own Kill an ungodly amount of Storm Legion chieve for the zone. I gave up on all those Kill x in SL zones a long time ago so not really sure.

I was completing the Morban kill achiv and was hopeful I would get some credited kills towards the Legion zone achiv which wasn't the case. I think I'll leave that one for another time. I've done too many kill achivs anyway. I can't go through another.
    Thoya - Gelidra
    Former Sagespire and Blightweald resident

Rift Disciple

I just finished that as well as the Nemesis of Crucia (10,000 kills one). If you goto steppes there are millions of them.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

I just updated the SL MOBs in Morban to count towards the achievement also. Will be in next Hotfix.

Slight necro but still a problem - the Storm Legion in both Cape Jule and Brevane do not count toward "Nemesis of Crucia."

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Has anyone found a fast respawn to farm for these that requires loess moving around half the zone?
    Prime Hunter Jupitr Abrasax the God Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    Has anyone found a fast respawn to farm for these that requires loess moving around half the zone?
    Challenge, out near the Infinity Gate in Steppes of Infinity (a little ways southwest of it), there's a fairly large Storm Legion camp with several nearby small outposts. I was doing a full circuit of it in 5-10 minutes and racking up a decent amount of kills (especially because the air cyclone things count as Storm Legion kills). Also, stomping on the Storm Legion due north of them where all the mind-wormy snakes and their handlers are is a good idea because if memory serves, the mind-wormy snakes ALSO count.

The respawn rates are pretty decent, and shard hopping makes it even faster. Just do a few laps and you can rack up quite a lot.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    IMO the best area for these achieves is in Cape Jule in the Edgestone Ridge area, /setwaypoint 8615, 10570, take the Sanco Outpost portal and head East Northeast until you get to the docks of this area. Kill everything and mobs will be respawning before you finish the area, no need to shard hop. Probably better to do this solo because in a party, you need to be in the immediate vicinity for the kill to count for all members and the mobs are so weak they are oneshot anyways.

Good luck,

Thunder

+ Reply to Thread