+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~~~ Missing/Broken Nightmare Rift Bosses? ~~~

Default ~~~ Missing/Broken Nightmare Rift Bosses? ~~~

Hey, so I've done a decent amount of Nightmare Rifts and in each tier I am missing 1 boss. I asked a few other people who do a decent amount of Nightmare Rifts and they are missing the exact same bosses as me.

NMR 1 - Nininkar
    NMR 2 - Dagalep
    NMR 3 - Ignakos
    NMR 4 - Aimontia
    NMR 5 - Vakimott
    NMR 6 - Yaphrok

I use to think that maybe it was a Stage 300 Boss, but I made it past stage 313 in a NMR 1 and we still didn't see it. So I am wondering, does anyone have any of these achievements, that has gotten it legit? If not, can a Dev comment on this topic? Are they bugged, do they appear at a certain stage, or do they just have a ridiculously low spawn rate?
    Last edited by Solaura; 07-06-2015 at 09:50 PM.

I was there with you on the run and first let me say it was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work...

I have never seen either of those bosses and would like to know if anyone has killed them before? Are they suppose to show up after 300 or are they extremely rare spawns? Or are they bugged.

I have probably done 100s and 100s of NM1 rifts and never seen that boss either.

Can a dev respond or look into this.. thanks !
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

According to the discoveries log, at least one person per shard has the achievements for killing them (example) but they do not have the matching first NPC kill record. So I'm guessing the bosses have never appeared and the achievements are bugged.
    As for why they don't appear, my money is on an off by one error.

For real, is there a dev who can check on when one of the bosses that Soluara posted has been killed last? I kinda remember a day or week when I thought I saw achievements for a couple of them pop up, then ever since then (6 months + ago) not a single kill.

It would be nice to not have 1 boss for each tier unable to spawn/kill. thanks !
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Soulwalker

+ Reply to Thread