+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Huntie
  • 1 Post By Huntie
  • 1 Post By Huntie
  • 1 Post By S0FTERSIN

Thread: Wardrobe Wednesday, Twitch show and indefinite wardrobe contest!

Default Wardrobe Wednesday, Twitch show and indefinite wardrobe contest!

Ocho, Community Manager at Trion Worlds, and I have come together to bring you a wardrobe contest.

As long as we have plenty of entries for the month, we will be hosting this every month! There will be 3 winners, 2 from the wardrobe category and 1 from the scene/wardrobe category.

All 3 winners' entries will be showcased on the website AND they each winner will receive a code for an in-game item that is given to us by Trion to hand out to the winners! These prizes can be different each month and will be announced on the show what you can win each month.

Please help spread the word to friends and guild mates alike, to anyone who may be interested. It's simple to enter and you can enter both categories weekly! If you have questions, feel free to whisper Huntie@Laethys or Pizzacatt@Laethys in game.

Head over to www.rift-wardrobe.com to submit your entries or for more information.

Getting some awesome submissions. I hope to see YOUR creativity soon!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Good luck with your new exciting venture!

That's good!
    Let's fun!

Just FYI: Contest open to both US and EU !

If you are going to do a wardrobe contest you probably shouldn't limit the filesize to something paltry like 2024kb. Not going to waste my time trying to cut something down just to enter.
    Abhor@Greybriar

Thumbs up Wardrobe Wednesday Show

Quote Originally Posted by Huntie View Post
    Ocho, Community Manager at Trion Worlds, and I have come together to bring you a wardrobe contest.... Please help spread the word to friends and guild mates alike, to anyone who may be interested.
    Sounds like an awesome idea and I'm looking forward to participating & watching! I've also tweeted out the website & info for folks and will be sure to make mention of it during my livestream.
    Ilyrea@Wolfsbane (NA) | Ilyrea@Typhiria (EU)

Twitch | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Steam

Ascend today & earn perks by entering my referral code K9FWMTCGZHKE7PKN36YK here!

Quote Originally Posted by Abhor748 View Post
    If you are going to do a wardrobe contest you probably shouldn't limit the filesize to something paltry like 2024kb. Not going to waste my time trying to cut something down just to enter.
    Not really sure this was the best way you could have asked me or suggested to me to change the max size but it's been changed, I believe. I'm no coding master or anything so it's kind of me learning as I go. But thanks for the heads up on that.
    Last edited by Huntie; 07-03-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Airing in just about 2 hours for our 2nd week

+ Reply to Thread