+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree1182Likes

Thread: [Wardrobe Contest!] Summer mount & zone adventure!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Congrats & celebrations to all participants & winners!

Wow you all made it so hard, this really wasn't easy for the judges at all!
    Thank you everybody and congratulations to the following!

DEV WINNERS
    Please standby for in game mail of your 4th Anniversary Arclight Rider
    Rex & codes for Demon Lord Helm & Dwarven Smithy Goggles from a Sponsor.

KERILAR
    #62 Quemara@Faeblight

MARIGOLD
    #201 Nekobento@Brutwacht

DEADSIMON
    #215 Bellarosa@Laethys

SPONSOR CHOICES
    Please standby for forum PM so you can inform Kiwi of your choice of store wardrobe weapon & cape PLUS to receive your Toxic Hellbug Mount, Demon Lords Helm & Dwarven Goggles.

NOUVAE
    #186 Jiriki@Brisesol

DIOR
    #245 Creampy@Typhiria

KRYSTL - KIWI
    Unfortunately Krystl has a family emergency so I have made an extra choice.
    #200 Dollarshort@Hailol

HOST PICKS
    Please standby for forum PM so you can inform Kiwi of your choice of store wardrobe weapon PLUS to receive your Toxic Hellbug Mount, Demon Lords Helm & Dwarven Goggles.

KIWI
    #162 Minvana @Zaviel

#224 Farmie@Brisesol

#144 Erithiel@Laethys

HUGE thanks to our Dev team and sponsors - cheers for supporting this and joining in!

For more Fashion Fun check out: Wardrobe Wednesday!
    AND if you would like to see more or share your Dimensions stop by Rift Dimension Gallery!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-04-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Smile Congratulations Wardrobe Contest Winners!

Congratulations to all of the winners & thank you Kiwi for hosting this contest!
    Last edited by S0FTERSIN; 07-04-2015 at 05:50 AM.
    Ilyrea@Wolfsbane (NA) | Ilyrea@Typhiria (EU)

Twitch | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Steam

Ascend today & earn perks by entering my referral code K9FWMTCGZHKE7PKN36YK here!

Big Congratz to the winners !!!

The contest thread and seeing all the individual creativity was beyond cool

Thumbs up

This is becoming another activity sub-community. Maybe we can a runway walks. (Is there a dim for that?). Here I am, thinking I would be a swashing buckling hard charging warrior, charging into the fray. Warfront, conquests, dragons to defeat. But noooooo! I'm now concerned about color coordination and accessories. And I'm a guy. Then again, I never thought I'd ever own a chihuahua.

Anyways, congratulations to the winners! Well done! And good luck on the next event. Is there a guild yet named "Say No to the Dress"? That would be an epic episode... how do you coordinate for pre-made CQ? Find out in the premier episode. LoL! Loving it!

xD

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thanks guys and gal

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    This is becoming another activity sub-community. Maybe we can a runway walks. (Is there a dim for that?). xD
    Lol so awesome.

I made a walkway dimension in 2013 for an Extra Life "Fugly Contest" with Trion Worlds at 4am in the morning - ugliest level 1 - it was spectacular & enjoyed thoroughly on their livestream heh - Kiwimidget @Greybriar "Midnight Luna Market 2013" There have been many others before and since!

Be sure to check out the following for sure:

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

For more Fashion Fun check out: Wardrobe Wednesday!
    AND if you would like to see more or share your Dimensions stop by Rift Dimension Gallery!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-03-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Red face Wardrobe sub-forum proposal...

I've enjoyed these past events. I do spend time with wardrobe. The biggest kick was the cape and weapon contest that resulted in the costume items we what in the store. These wardrobe events have been a blast.

So... is there enough to form a new sub-forum dedicated to wardrobe, costume and such? A place to post, share costume tips and combos. Submit new wardrobe. Vote for your favorite pieces.

What say all?

Can I get an amen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks guys and gal

I made a walkway dimension in 2013 for an Extra Life "Fugly Contest" with Trion Worlds at 4am in the morning - ugliest level 1 - it was spectacular & enjoyed thoroughly on their livestream heh - Kiwimidget @Greybriar "Midnight Luna Market 2013" There have been many others before and since!

Be sure to check out the following for sure:
    Lol, well said... I've already submitted for the up-coming. I'm thinking that this is interfering with my other Rift activities. Maybe there should be some advancement in fashion play. A fashion tree that give you spells... like sparkles, bedazzle... titles. A new play style in mmos.

Here I am, thinking I would be a swashing buckling hard charging warrior, charging into the fray. Warfront, conquests, dragons to defeat. But noooooo! I'm now concerned about color coordination and accessories. And I'm a guy. Then again, I never thought I'd ever own a chihuahua.
    ROFL !!!

My congratulations to all winners! Especially to Nocobento! Great Wardrobe set! I like it!

Well... It seems to me next time I should use pink and white (or something bright) colors for my wardrobe - there is no place for dark and gloomy wardrobes as I wear.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Azteck View Post
    ROFL !!!
    I know! I know! Nowadays... I'm thinking, does that outfit make my butt look to big. And we all know about those chest items where the "cheekies" peek out when we're running? Or those heavy upper pieces with bare legs. 'specially for elves with their stick like legs. Like a apple with popsicle sticking out of them for legs.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

So... is there enough to form a new sub-forum dedicated to wardrobe, costume and such? A place to post, share costume tips and combos. Submit new wardrobe. Vote for your favorite pieces.

What say all?

Can I get an amen?
    Your enthusiasm is endearing but I don't think there is enough reason for a sub forum right now, though that is not my call. I say so because we currently have 6 posts on forums about Wardrobe including my two contests.

I did these contests for many reasons not just the obvious including drawing people to that part of the forums. This was in Adventures because of the mount, zone and Summer vibe. The contest before was in Crafting to help make fishing more fun.

Community Creations is perfect for Wardrobes - wardrobe projects and includes Lore and Role Play. Those sub forums are fairly dormant, it would be great to see them used more.

For all prize winners please bare with me as I also prepare for July 4th weekend IRL.
    You will hear from me before Monday! Grats again and sorry for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-03-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Oh wow!! So excited and what a fabulously fun competition!! Thank you so much to Kiwi and the team behind it

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Congratulations to all the winners! Lots of stunning outfits and screenshots.
    Thank you Kiwi for holding these contests!

Thank you Kiwi Great contest and congrats to all the other winners!
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 07-03-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Congratulations to the winners!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast