+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captain Thrace help please

Shadowlander

Default Captain Thrace help please

I decided I wanted to track down all of the Rares. I created two new toons, one Guardian and one Defiant.

I have found all the Guardian Rares in the Mathosia starting area and located all but Captain Thrace in Terminus the Defiant starting area. I have spent several hours over three days camping Captain Thrace with no luck.
    I Found this old thread

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...re-spawns.html

and have read several references to him. But after three days I am wondering if he has been removed from the game? Has anyone seen Captain Thrace in the last six months? Does anyone know if he is still in Terminus?

Shadowlander

Sorry I can't Help with Capt. Thrace and no I have never seen him. But I have a question, have you really seen Maurice Sullivan in the Guardian starting area, I have looked for a loooong time and I have never even seen his corpse.

Shadowlander

Default Has anyone seen Captain Thrace?

Quote Originally Posted by DGale View Post
    ...have you really seen Maurice Sullivan in the Guardian starting area?
    The Short answer is yes, in fact he dropped the "Mayor's Staff of Office" a Lvl 2 Staff. I saw him about a week ago. It was in the building with the Defiant Tech, next to area where Carwin Mathos is fighting a never ending stream of Deathbound Thrall's.

I am however still hoping for an answer to whether or not anyone has seen Captain Thrace lately?

+ Reply to Thread