+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NOTICE: Instant Adventure Achievements

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #181
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    will we be getting these titles only if we have finished the 500 cheevo, or do the 10 or 100 cheevo count for them too?
    The title are only if you have the 500 OR all bosses (for FM, SW, GW, SF, SR, and EI) achievements for that zone (though let's be honest - if you have all the bosses, you have the 500 done :P ).

will these titles be earned in game after 'the change' by the player completing 500 adventures in a specific zone (even tho said player has no way of monitoring the amount, it will eventually happen if IA is grinded enough)
    Yes, that is true - none of the old zone based achievement triggers that are under the hood are being removed. IF a player eventually crosses over the 500 threshold for an old zone, then the title will be granted. Obviously, doing so after tomorrow will be INCREDIBLY difficult because you won't be able to choose the zone of choice nor do "in progress" legacy achievements get displayed in the UI, so as you say, no way to monitor progress.

Oops!

/ten'd
    Last edited by Pines; 04-15-2015 at 08:06 AM.
    what is this I don't even

Weird... I have the "Stillmoor Adventurerest!" achievement unlocked, but I'm not seeing the suffix "Caer" in my suffix list. :S

Were they delayed in being added in, or am I looking in the wrong place?

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #184

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Weird... I have the "Stillmoor Adventurerest!" achievement unlocked, but I'm not seeing the suffix "Caer" in my suffix list. :S

Were they delayed in being added in, or am I looking in the wrong place?
    In the Title List, it will show up as "Stillmoor Surname".

The title list could use some serious reorganization...

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Obviously, doing so after tomorrow will be INCREDIBLY difficult because you won't be able to choose the zone of choice nor do "in progress" legacy achievements get displayed in the UI, so as you say, no way to monitor progress.
    I like that it's not outright removed and still available, even if it got harder.

dunno if I like the random queue for everything tho, the way the levels are covered random usually means either starting areas in mathosia or the first zones in SL.

haven't read much about featured adventures yet (so sorry if that has already been answered), but it would be nice if those switch around zones over time so players have at least *some* controls where they wanna do IAs. ;)

that's what I thought when I just opened it..
    Last edited by Gray; 04-16-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Just a general question - are these Legacy IA Achievement titles intended to ALWAYS be exclusive to this, or is there any possibility that they return to the game through another reward months, or probably rather years from now?

They're pretty good titles and I'm fine with all these players getting them very early compared to other people, but they're... also really good titles that I hope don't get stuck with a limited number of players and no one else ever.

Aha, there it is!

*ears perk up*

This sounds like a job for... me! Oh wait... I don't work there.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

2015 the year of UI organizing? YUSSSSS PLEASE

Soulwalker

I didn't read threw all 14 pages.

Will the Instant Adventure system be opened up to zones again?
    I really hate the Random IA, and much prefer to IA in a zone I enjoy.

This new one just drops me all over the games zones, including zones I haven't even been to yet. Going into these new zones makes me feel rushed, and just opens up a huge carnage explosion during those random IA jumps, which I have to clear out after because you can only have so many.

I really like to IA in Silverwood, they were fast paced, and always had a load of people, plus the scenery is really nice there.

So, is the zones for IA going to be reintroduced, or are they gone forever, and only this BS random one is available?

Are the new HK IAs and tarken glacier in the random queue? or are they not out yet, just curious.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #191

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    Are the new HK IAs and tarken glacier in the random queue? or are they not out yet, just curious.
    Not out yet. HK should be "soon", Tarken Glacier I am starting work on shortly for 3.3.

Not out yet. HK should be "soon", Tarken Glacier I am starting work on shortly for 3.3.
    ah ok, ty

Would love a favorites and search function for titles.

Shadowlander

Though there are some positives, overall happiness with new IA's always being random = mass failure.

Very much not liking the new system. I should not have to tap into threads and keeping reading up on game to know I was going to lose achievements I had spend a great deal of time on and yet not completed. Of course there goes those achieves never to be finished.
    Legacy = lame = game disappointment

Game actually felt dead last night rather than more vibrant everywhere I went over the course of 5 hours .... except yes, there was more people in an IA that I was teleported to at the E.Isle

I did a few IA's earlier today and there is no way you cannot tag something every round unless your actually afk or just not paying attention. I was able to tag/do half or more of an entire IA with a near full group, so I don't know how other people are getting flagged.

Any way I just wanted to go check the IAs today and see for myself since I saw a thread of people complaining they were getting kicked for afk. Whatever system you have in right now is good. A lot of players are just not used to having to actually do the IA now and not get carried.

I also think there are a lot of IA's that need a faster spawn on the objective we need to do. Most of the kill ones seem ok, there were a few pick up ones/other types where everyone was standing around for awhile waiting for them to spawn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13