+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NOTICE: Instant Adventure Achievements

Interesting.......
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Damn 5,000 is pretty low, I like title you get though :P

Everything looks good. Oh I was wondering, you know how some achievements still track even past the top achievment. Like if you get 1,230/1,200 artifacts, it will still show 1,230 instead of stopping at 1,200. Is there any way to do that with the 5,000 IA achievement too?

Telaran

Ok i have been totally negative to these changes but will, just like Solaura wait and see how it all pans out.

If no damage has been done to points total i take back any adverse comments.

I will check later.. Right now it is giving me error upon error trying to hit PLAY on the PTS.. Says I am missing some DLL file and to re-install Rift.. Forget that for now !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #155
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    Damn 5,000 is pretty low, I like title you get though :P
    5,000 is exactly half of the old 10,000 total (500*20 zones) which is still a crazy number of hours to complete. I actually had a lot of encouragement to make the number much lower, but 5,000 seemed a reasonable balance to me. I weighted the majority of the points on the last couple of tiers for those that put in the time. For anyone that had knocked out ALL of the old achievements, I _think_ they should 405 IA achievement points in 3.2 (as opposed to 400 total previously), with another 5 earnable in 3.2 and 15 more in 3.3.

And I thought you might have fun with those 3 titles. ;)
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 04-02-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    5,000 is exactly half of the old 10,000 total (500*20 zones) which is still a crazy number of hours to complete. I actually had a lot of encouragement to make the number much lower, but 5,000 seemed a reasonable balance to me.
    I'm sure all the players who didn't have the achieves would push for a lower number :P

For me and i'm sure a few others who have done it, completing all the 500s was a big achievement accomplishment. But now at half the requirement and no bosses. It makes it not so great of an achievement to get. I'm not complaining though, i'm glad the points still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    5,000 is exactly half of the old 10,000 total (500*20 zones) which is still a crazy number of hours to complete. I actually had a lot of encouragement to make the number much lower, but 5,000 seemed a reasonable balance to me. I weighted the majority of the points on the last couple of tiers for those that put in the time. For anyone that had knocked out ALL of the old achievements, I _think_ they should 405 IA achievement points in 3.2 (as opposed to 400 total previously), with another 5 earnable in 3.2 and 15 more in 3.3.

And I thought you might have fun with those 3 titles. ;)
    Having any more than 5k will just make it to an un-fun grind.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 04-02-2015 at 09:12 PM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    IRight now it is giving me error upon error trying to hit PLAY on the PTS.. Says I am missing some DLL file
    Check this fix, it's only a simple 6.2MB file

http://riftgrate.com/2015/04/01/pts-...st-march-2015/

Just scroll down a bit to 'Troubleshooting' part

I don't understand.. I just lost over 500 achievement points.. this is a total drag for me. How is this good?
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

I even completed the 5000 IAs already on PTS and that is worth 100 points, yet my point total from Live to PTS dropped by 500 points..

To me this is even worse than I thought this was going to be.. I am at a loss for words!

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    I'm sure all the players who didn't have the achieves would push for a lower number :P

For me and i'm sure a few others who have done it, completing all the 500s was a big achievement accomplishment. But now at half the requirement and no bosses. It makes it not so great of an achievement to get. I'm not complaining though, i'm glad the points still exist.
    Where do these points exist...??? I guess I am not understanding this change at all. I lost over 500 points which would mean you lost even more than me? Where are you seeing that the points still exist? I have double checked my points from Live to PTS and it has dropped by over 500 from those IAs.

Where do these points exist...??? I guess I am not understanding this change at all. I lost over 500 points which would mean you lost even more than me? Where are you seeing that the points still exist? I have double checked my points from Live to PTS and it has dropped by over 500 from those IAs.
    Holy triple post!

You lost points from the bosses in each zone aswell as HK achievements were removed.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

the 500 points you miss are most likely from the HK raid

The points for IAs should still be near the same. All of HK got removed, Time to move the protest to http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ed-legacy.html

I realize how how much of an idiot I am.. sorry for the 3 posts lol.
    Thank you guys and thanks for the PM as well by Tacitus regarding the missing HK achievement points. Good Lord - they took all those away as well

I am so not in the loop !

Sorry guys.. Will check out my points lost on HK conqueror and then see how much the difference is to get a better feel for net lose on IAs.

My bad!
    Whip me. Whip me good !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast