+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Arclight minion disabled already?

Champion of Telara

Default Arclight minion disabled already?

Are the arclight minion adventures disabled already?

The event is still active for another 5 more hours and I have spent over 10k adventurine trying to get my last 8h event finished. I hurried up over 25 8 hour missions tring to get this last one to come up and still nothing. I finished one this morning, about 3.5 hours ago and waited past the cooldown so it would throw it back into the deck.

I know it was mentioned there originally was 30-something in each deck? Is that still accurate? I also notice a NEW carnival 10h promo mission for the carnival. Does that mean that arclight has been disabled? I have my attractor up and was planning on finishing up this final one for the Archaeologist card before the current event is done.

Rift Master

I found it really weird when I tried to get mine finished this morning as well. Went through about 6k adventurine (with my previous 8h having been completely over 8h previous). Until now, I'd usually get my 8h within 6 or 7 attempts.

I'd be really ticked if the minion decks were changes before the events actually finished/started. I had things perfectly lined up to get this done before the events were supposed to switch over.
    Last edited by Caldorian; 02-26-2015 at 10:42 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

I've seen people mentioning this issue and I'm looking into it.

The minion decks don't get changed manually. A time is recorded in data and the card simply stops showing up when the server thinks it's hit the correct time. We don't need to patch out or manually disable the adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldorian View Post
    I found it really weird when I tried to get mine finished this morning as well. Went through about 6k adventurine (with my previous 8h having been completely over 8h previous). Until now, I'd usually get my 8h within 6 or 7 attempts.

I'd be really ticked if the minion decks were changes before the events actually finished/started. I had things perfectly lined up to get this done before the events were supposed to switch over.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post

The minion decks don't get changed manually. A time is recorded in data and the card simply stops showing up when the server thinks it's hit the correct time. We don't need to patch out or manually disable the adventures.
    I just went through 14k Adventurine and have not gotten a SINGLE Arclight 8h mission to come up. That's hurrying over 35 8 hour missions with Jineth active and nothing.

Right now.... I am at [15/15], [9/10] and [5/5]. As of this post, there is still 3 hours left to the event. This is not bad luck. If players were told and expecting one thing and something has changed, this needs to be communicated or at very least refunded.

Myself as well as other players had plans to finish this up today. It's stated to run during the course of the Arclight Infiltration promo event, so we would assume it'll run for the event and not end a day early (if that is what actually happened). I know in my case, I was progressing along throughout the week with my 9th and next to last final mission finishing up this morning. This allowed me to wait out the cooldown this morning and start (as well as finish) this final 10th 8 hour mission well before the event ended.

I sincerely hope that Trion isn't just letting the time run out on this event before letting us know not to waste our adventurine and credits.

If it has been ended so early, we should be refunded our adventurine or credits due to their errors.
    Last edited by Golden; 02-26-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Rift Disciple

had afternoon off

had held off trying do many arclight minion adventures seeing bugs reported.

saw on forums that a fix would be implemented in patch.

done so many minion adventures on all card slots.

an embarassingly high number actually and not seen one arclight quest.

thought i had a chance at getting the new minion

not happy,

entertaining the idea of a bug report or petition but too likely to just get more annoyed when i get no or an automated response from petition after waiting for a long time. (is no chance it will be fixed in time before promo ends)

have sent bug reports aswell in past not sure if supposed to hear any feedback on those anyway.

has anyone actually got the minion from the achievement?

Soulwalker

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    I just went through 14k Adventurine and have not gotten a SINGLE Arclight 8h mission to come up. That's hurrying over 35 8 hour missions with Jineth active and nothing.

Right now.... I am at [15/15], [9/10] and [5/5]. As of this post, there is still 3 hours left to the event. This is not bad luck. If players were told and expecting one thing and something has changed, this needs to be communicated or at very least refunded.

Myself as well as other players had plans to finish this up today. It's stated to run during the course of the Arclight Infiltration promo event, so we would assume it'll run for the event and not end a day early (if that is what actually happened). I know in my case, I was progressing along throughout the week with my 9th and next to last final mission finishing up this morning. This allowed me to wait out the cooldown this morning and start (as well as finish) this final 10th 8 hour mission well before the event ended.
    I am in the same boat....I blew all my Adventurine and a lot of credits to try and finish this achieve and nothing popped this morning. I was excited to do this achieve, (usually I don't bother with most Promotional things), and now it's left me in a bad mood. I love the minion system but this latest debacle has really a sour taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusionment View Post
    has anyone actually got the minion from the achievement?
    Yes. In the other thread the pics were posted of the minion in the UI.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Okay, WTF. Come on, guys. This is probably the 5th time you've screwed up the world event ending times with update errors or timing errors or whatever. Where is your Q&A? Why do you keep letting these things "slip through"?

You'd better refund all the credits and adventurine spent between the reset and 3:30pm server time to EVERYONE who shuffled or hurried adventures. Otherwise this is just fraud.
    Last edited by Golden; 02-26-2015 at 04:01 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

The minion adventurers will be returning permanently in the near future, possibly next week.

Thanks,

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    The minion adventurers will be returning permanently in the near future, possibly next week.

Thanks,
    That still doesn't answer our question. Was the Arclight minion missions disabled prematurely? And if so what about players who spent thousands of Adenturine/Credits speeding things up without knowing that there was no chance of them being available?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    That still doesn't answer our question. Was the Arclight minion missions disabled prematurely? And if so what about players who spent thousands of Adenturine/Credits speeding things up without knowing that there was no chance of them being available?
    And what about players who got cheated out of Herim minion by absurdly low appearance rate of promo adventures?

Woking as intended. Stop complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post

Well? Can we please get a response on this?

From a ticket response:
    "I did check check through the forum posts on this issue and have not found any confirmation that anything was not working. I understand that you spent a lot to not get the last mission you need, and I'm sorry that happened to you."

Seriously?
    Plumpcorpse.

Champion

Last night I saw 2 of the Arclight missions.. 5/15 and an 8hr. Seems they are still there, just not as common as during the previous event.
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast