+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New chained minion adventures.

Default New chained minion adventures.

So I just got a new chained minion adventure. Taking a picture right now ;) Figured I'd start a new thread rather than post in the database thread since it is getting pretty long.

The new card is a 20 minute card called "Your Team is Assembed! Plan a Party".

What that means is since a person obtained all 6 of the new minions that are

Pyrestorm
    Orlan
    Ionraic
    Lil Reggie
    Quaq
    C1-0N3

It will then unlock the next set of chained quests.

http://i.imgur.com/Q2g8p1h.jpg

In order to fufill the requirements of the adventure cards "Requires One of Several Minions" that means you need to send out 1 of the 6 new minions that I listed above.
    Last edited by Turntablist; 02-21-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Darn, nice find Turntablist! Now I really need to get that Pyrestorm card!

General of Telara

I've been doing 5/15 for 2 days straight. Got 13 Arclight adventure cards and still haven't seen the new chain yet =(

I just obtained my 6th 3.0 minion card earlier today with it being Pyrestorm. I had already completed the 15/15 promo event achievement last night. So in the 4-6 hours of me doing 5/15 min adventures is when it popped up.

One thing to note for what its worth.

Earlier today after I obtained the 6th minion at some point I sent ALL 6 of them out at the same time using the 5/15 minute adventure deck. I also made sure each minion matched at least 1 attribute with each adventure card. Once all 6 were sent out I hurried all 6 adventures and claimed them all at the same time.

Not sure if that had any effect with opening up the chain'd card but ya never know!

Just completed the 2nd chain quest.

It is titled "Search for the Drowned Halls Sliver" Is that a typo and it is suppose to say SILVER instead of SLIVER?

Next mission is called "Case the Drowned Halls"

Shortly after completing the 3rd chain quest I ran across this quest.

and then 4 missions later I got

I have a feeling this is going to continue with each minion having a adventure to do
    Last edited by Turntablist; 02-21-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Just completed the 2nd chain quest.

It is titled "Search for the Drowned Halls Sliver" Is that a typo and it is suppose to say SILVER instead of SLIVER?

Slivers are the 10-man raids. They take place in an excursion into other timelines, 'slivers' of reality/time.

Drowned Halls was one of the two the Classic T1 Sliver (10-man) Raids.

It also returned as Intrepid: Drowned Halls in Storm Legion T1, which was just a bumping up of levels.

Drowned Halls is an alternate form of the Lord's Hall location in Scarwood Reach, and in this sliver timeline, it seems that Akylios was successful to some degree, and a Priestess of Akylios rules over Lord's/Drowned Hall.

The sliver entrance can be seen by the Omen/Quantum Sight ability, though I suppose in this case ('story'-wise), a minion is doing it for you :P :P :P

I'm assuming like the previous 6, the adventure text is just flavor text. I'm guessing at the end of it you'll get a 7th minion card ('assemble the team', unite the 7?)

All I could think of for that first adventure:

So you have 6; now to find the 7th!

Just need a minion starting with E and you'd have QPOLICE!
    Last edited by Jonus; 02-22-2015 at 12:34 AM.

General of Telara

I am guessing the quest line takes a break after "Case the Drowned Halls" if your minion's level is too low. I bet "Orlan Grows Gardens" and "Pyrestorm Flies Firebombing Drills" repeat until you get those two to a certain level.

I finally got the chain started and it went from "Case the Drowned Halls" directly to "Heist Team Manugo Party". All 6 of my minions are lvl 11 or more.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Accol; 02-22-2015 at 04:10 PM.

I have a feeling you are right Accol. I do keep getting the mission for Pyrestorm and Orlan. They are currently level 5 and level 7 while the other 4 are all over lvl 15. So odds are if that is the case then once they both get past level 10 should unlock next chained quest. Will report back once they are both past lvl 10.

Also earlier today I shard(maybe even world) first the mastery achievement for the Archaeologist Herim minion. I sent him on his first quest in the 5/15 min deck and the first card that appeared afterwards was a mission card with a magnet in the middle of it. It did not have any text on it saying it would expire after the promo date. I don't remember the quest name though. I don't think it had much importance though.

Snedhepl, I do not understand how the card is suppose to work though. Above is a screen I took that included the magnet tool-tip. The tool-tip and the minion flavor text don't seem to match. The flavor text claims that it enables new artifact missions while the magnet tool-tip claims that it adds 1 additional hunting card per deck. Correct me if i'm wrong here but shouldn't that be taken as

Artifact mission=Artifact rewards
    Hunting mission=Hides/Fish etc. rewards?

So whats up with that card? Which is it suppose to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Darn, nice find Turntablist! Now I really need to get that Pyrestorm card!
    Good luck mate. I killed 3 today and nothing. No wait I got grey features on two and a Lv 60 drop on the third.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

OK I'm going to put it out there. Anyone that gets me Pyrestorm will get........ wait for it.

10 plat. That's right folks. If that number is not to your liking PM me. Mickdayblind@wolfbane. I might even clean your car and take your wife off your hands, whatever it takes.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast