+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New chained minion adventures.

King of Slackers

9 times killed and still no minion card....

i hope it will not end like my first conquest heart after 171 wins
    Last edited by keepor; 02-27-2015 at 06:54 PM.

kk I think this is a NEW chain card??

Some backstory. Last week I completed the Tasuil adventure and obtained the minion card. Just a little bit ago I completed the chain mission "Vault Lock Opened, Inner Doors Lifted" which meant I should of been expecting the "Rescue Tasuil, Dragon of Telara" card at some point for a 2nd Tasuil card. I am unsure if that card will re-appear we'll see with time but for right now that new chained card popped up. Perhaps in-place of the Rescue Tasuil card?

Snedhepl is this a bug or what? I completed the chained mission I linked 1-post above and 4 starred it for a random blue artifact called "The Best Defense" which is a Twisted Ashora and Twisted: Volan the Defender artifact.

After completed about 8~ more missions another chained card popped up and it was the very first card that started it all "Una Tells You a Rumor".

So whats up with these adventure cards? Do they just keep repeating and repeating and repeating and not give you anything in the end? Can a person not get a 2nd Tasuil card after completing the very long adventure a 2nd time? Did I just get trolled by the adventure cards? Was the Vault mission I got a artifact from bugged and suppose to give me a different reward such as a minion card since that seemed to be the last card from the tasuil mission line before it restarted.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    After completed about 8~ more missions another chained card popped up and it was the very first card that started it all "Una Tells You a Rumor".
    Would you mind sharing how did you restart the chain? I got Tasuil like 5 hours ago and flipping cards since then. Tried with both Una & Rirnef on a mission, attractor minions, some of the specific minions, tortured Una (now she is out of stamina), nothing seems to help. She doesn't want to tell me the rumor again and I'm out of ideas.

Edit: I'm pretty sure if you had 6 stars on that last mission the reward would be different. Otherwise it's gonna be trolling masterpiece ;)
    Last edited by Isbulftw; 02-28-2015 at 03:36 PM.

After I obtained Tasuil the chain started over by itself. I was in sanctum sending out cards and it started by itself. I think it is bugged perhaps. Looks like i'm doing the chain for a 3rd time now >.>

Also for that Artifact/Death card I made sure to send a minion with max stats for Artifact & Death matching the 18 & 7. RNG was not my friend I guess.
    Last edited by Turntablist; 02-28-2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: I like turtles!

Champion of Telara

Did Tasuil card show up in your mailbox or via the usual loot box?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    Did Tasuil card show up in your mailbox or via the usual loot box?
    In the loot box from the last mission. If it's not there pm Snedhepl.
    I still can't restart the chain, did like 100+ 5/15 min mission.
    Is there any point at all to make it all the way second time if you get nothing at the end like Turntablist? Also, could you please give us at least some hint how to restart the chain, I don't like wasting my time ...

You have no choice but to do the chain over and over and over again because the cards just keep eventually showing up in the 5/15 deck.

My tasuil card bugged and Sned had to manially put the minion card in my minion list. I'm on my 3rd round with the adventure cards right now. Currently at the part where each minion gets a mission. At the 2nd mission out of 6 with C1-ON3.

Shadowlander

You have no choice but to do the chain over and over and over again because the cards just keep eventually showing up in the 5/15 deck.

My tasuil card bugged and Sned had to manially put the minion card in my minion list. I'm on my 3rd round with the adventure cards right now. Currently at the part where each minion gets a mission. At the 2nd mission out of 6 with C1-ON3.
    I don't know when is this eventually, flipping 5/15 cards 6 hours till now for a total of idk 15 hours, it should be more than 200+ cards flipped already, and I have no clue what to do. How should I know how to restart it?! I'm no psychic...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Rift/comment...l_minion_card/

You check out his guide? Its been spot-on so far with what all I have seen regarding mnions.

Shadowlander

http://www.reddit.com/r/Rift/comment...l_minion_card/

You check out his guide? Its been spot-on so far with what all I have seen regarding mnions.
    Yea, I followed this guide and got Tasuil, but there is nothing for restarting the chain. You said it restarted after ~8 5/15 missions and I did 200+ still nothing.

Edit: Going to try one last thing: I was not using Quantum Sight which is required to enter Drowned halls, let's see...

Edit 2: LOL that was it!!! I turned on Quantum Sight, flipped 20 cards, then sent Una to a 15min mission and after I claimed the mission, 2 cards later she decided to share the rumor with me...
    I'm 100% positive that the chain starts because of Quantum Sight!!!
    Last edited by Isbulftw; 03-01-2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: EUREKA!!!

Just completed the "Loot the Vault of Abyssal Treasure" card for a 2nd time in place of the Rescue Tasuil card and this time I got a 6 star reward and it was again...a random blue artifact.

Snedhepl, can you please confirm if that is working as intended or if there is a bug with that mission card properly rewarding the player and not giving the intended reward? I only ask because of the rescue tasuil card being bugged and not rewarding the card like it should. I want to make sure its all working properly.

Also do you guys think Loot the vault of abyssal treasure is the last card in the adventure? i'm not sure to say yes or no since it is a chained card. I dunno .

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #73
    Rift Team

The adventure you got replaces the one where you rescue Tasuil (you should only be able to get Tasuil once). It's just a normal artifact adventure, done so that the storyline could be completed as many times a someone wants in case they missed the actual 'story' part of it the first go around in a rush.

Snedhepl is this a bug or what? I completed the chained mission I linked 1-post above and 4 starred it for a random blue artifact called "The Best Defense" which is a Twisted Ashora and Twisted: Volan the Defender artifact.

So whats up with these adventure cards? Do they just keep repeating and repeating and repeating and not give you anything in the end? Can a person not get a 2nd Tasuil card after completing the very long adventure a 2nd time? Did I just get trolled by the adventure cards? Was the Vault mission I got a artifact from bugged and suppose to give me a different reward such as a minion card since that seemed to be the last card from the tasuil mission line before it restarted.

Snedhepl, so the ENTIRE adventure chain with the 6 minions just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating over and over and over again?

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #75
    Rift Team

Correct. I want people to be able to do the storyline over again in case they miss some things. There's even a few subtle jokes in there.

Why the sadness over that? Is there an actual problem or is it just not what you expected?

Snedhepl, so the ENTIRE adventure chain with the 6 minions just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating over and over and over again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast