+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New chained minion adventures.

Telaran

Grats Accol!

I'm a little sad to see that it got the same stats as Grandfather Frost though. Another 4 stat combination would be nice as i think most minion nerds that will see this one already have ol' frosty.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    By the way Mick, I got Pyrestorm card shortly after you sheeped me the other day.
    lies, mumma
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

EU shards can't do the new chained minion adventures, we miss Intrepid Greenscale chronicle. Then we haven't the chance for get Orlan Minion.
    Last edited by Arkanja; 02-24-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Attachment 22404

I overall the chain was pretty fun. Thanks!

It would have been perfect if the hints for finding the 6 minions involved with the chain had been better. Pyrestorm and C1-0N3 kinda made sense.
    Gratz.

Honestly that debacle with the adventure names made me completely give up on trying to get Tasuil.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    I am going to base this off a player not playing the game for say....8 hour and freshly logging on in morning time after a good nights sleep. This is what I did to get the achievements and it seemed to work well. Note: I had well over 30,000 aventurine at the start of the event and it will take quite a bit to unlock the missions doing this method. You can however WAIT for the missions to be claimable then move on if you do not want to spend aventurine. *I also have 6 slots open so that helps also*

How to easily obtain 8hr Mission: Arclight Manufacturing Techniques promo card and 10hr Mission: Arclight Power Source promo card.

Once logging in open your minion window and send Jineth on a 1 minute adventure.
    Hovering your mouse over the 8hr/10hr deck. Click on Shuffle to re-arrange the cards. Majority of the time the 8hr/10hr promo card will appear. If it does not appear you will want to send a minion out on the new card. The promo event card should at least 1-3 cards deep in the deck. If the RNG gods are not looking at you then it will be more. In my experience for obtaining the 8hr/10hr missions it has usually ALWAYS been first card or at least 3~ cards deep.

I would always start with the 8hr deck first and when I did get the promo card I would hurry it and complete it using aventurine then move onto the 10hr deck.

Once you have claimed both the 8hr and 10hr promo cards simply wait at least 4~5+ hours and repeat the steps above to easily get them 3+ times a day. The 4~5+ hours is just a rough estimate on how long you should wait before you KNOW it will appear using the steps above. You can try sooner at like 2-3 hour mark if you want but remember that runs the risk of you simply doing the missions and wasting aventurine.
    LOL
    Since when one in10 tries is majority?
    And I was using simmilar method from day one and it did not work.
    8hr/10hr adventures need at least 5 shuffles/minions sent to appear. If I'm lucky, if not, count goes over 10...
    Last edited by Drunkendx; 02-24-2015 at 07:43 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #36
    Rift Team

Oversight on my part. I'll be changing this.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVikings View Post
    Grats Accol!

I'm a little sad to see that it got the same stats as Grandfather Frost though. Another 4 stat combination would be nice as i think most minion nerds that will see this one already have ol' frosty.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #37
    Rift Team

Glad you enjoyed!

I agree on the hints however the flavor text was done before the drop locations were solidified, so only a few of them could be predicted (guess which two? ).

Also, unlike the Grandfather Frost chain this chain is repeatable! Maybe you all will figure out the conditions needed to start the chain.

Attachment 22404

It would have been perfect if the hints for finding the 6 minions involved with the chain had been better. Pyrestorm and C1-0N3 kinda made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    EU shards can't do the new chained minion adventures, we miss Intrepid Greenscale chronicle. Then we haven't the chance for get Orlan Minion.
    Please can some Dev tell us how EU shard can do it if we haven't any chance to get Orlan minion?

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #39
    Rift Team

It should be enabled. It looks like a few EU shards got stuck with it turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    Please can some Dev tell us how EU shard can do it if we haven't any chance to get Orlan minion?

Rift Disciple

Attachment 22404

Sent you a tell in-game, but you logged off soon after! Did you find him in the 5/15? I finished these three
    Spoiler!

last night and have done upwards of 100 5/15 minute missions since then, but haven't seen anything chain-related.
    Avocados@Deepwood

Rift Disciple

I've finished the chain and written a guide:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Rift/comment...l_minion_card/

Feel free to repost it to your guild sites or whatever, but credit would be nice

Unfortunately I finished (and restarted) the chain without getting the minion which seems like a silly bug, but hopefully Snedhepl can help me out.
    Last edited by Avocados; 02-24-2015 at 11:42 AM.
    Avocados@Deepwood

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #42
    Rift Team

So I've investigated what happened and there is a chance Tasuil won't be looted properly, (It's my fault as this is one of the few loot tables I set up and something I thought worked one way works a different way).

If you complete the final adventure and do not get Tasuil you can contact me and I'll make sure you get it. This bug will be fixed in the first hotfix in march as it's too late to get in for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Avocados View Post
    I've finished the chain and written a guide:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Rift/comment...l_minion_card/

Feel free to repost it to your guild sites or whatever, but credit would be nice

Unfortunately I finished (and restarted) the chain without getting the minion which seems like a silly bug, but hopefully Snedhepl can help me out.

Grats on the find Accol and thanks for the guide Avocados! Great stuff! Now just to came Pyrestorm with everyone else :P

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

I love this adventure chain and working to get the minions and all that's involved. However, I feel that a rare drop off of a rare mob that is being hunted by a lot of the Rift population is making the Pyrestorm card way, way too difficult to earn.

Another point I'd like to have clarified, please. Is it possible to get the card twice or can one only receive the drop if they haven't collected the minion yet? I know of a couple of players (and there probably are quite a few more) that are continuing to camp and kill Pyrestorm even though they already collected the card. If they are ruining the chances for the rest of us, I'd like to know.
    Last edited by Golden; 02-24-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Rift Disciple

New chained minion adventures.-test.png

Hmmmmm.... I wasn't paying attention and sent this mission without getting a screenshot - definitely didn't get it on my first go around.
    Avocados@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast