+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New chained minion adventures.

Taken from Riftgrate website :

Here’s how to obtain all the cards and where to find each Summerfest adventure:

Purchase Muirden from RIFT Store -> World Event.
    5m + 5m + 15m + 8hr = Nyor’tohgylu.
    15m + 8hr = Keavy.
    15m + 5m + 8hr = Ravi.
    15m + 8hr = Rashboil.
    5m + 15m + 15m + 15m + 8hr = Ms. Meles.

Note: You’ll need Muirden to do the first 5m adventure. Afterwards, you can use any minion for the rest.

Note2: The times refer to which adventure deck you will find the next Summerfest-related chain adventure. You cannot use a plain, non-chain adventure to continue the sequence. The next adventure in the chain might not appear straight away but it will usually only take 2-3 adventures to get to the one you want.

All the Summerfest-related adventures give Summerfest Merit Badges (event currency).

Once you’ve completed the chain, you’ll still get short Summerfest-related adventures that give Summerfest Merit Badges.

Cards are as follows:

Muirden. 30 Max Stamina. Attributes: Life, Hunting, Harvesting.
    Nyor’tothgylu. 30 Max Stamina. Attributes: Earth, Water, Dimension.
    Keavy. 30 Max Stamina. Attributes: Air, Life.
    Ravi. 30 Max Stamina. Attributes: Fire, Dimension.
    Rashboil. 30 Max Stamina. Attributes: Death, Harvesting.
    Ms. Meles. 30 Max Stamina. Attributes: Life, Death, Hunting, Harvesting.

(Thanks to delurin and Feendish for the info!)

http://riftgrate.com/2015/06/10/summ...on-card-chain/
    The minion cards are shown on the website

i bought the minion off the rift store but it has not given me any new adventures. am i missing something?

**nm i got it had to cycle thru the bs adventures first
    Last edited by PrincessToxic; 06-12-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Plane Touched

Do you leave the chained adventure unclaimed until the card comes up? for example. I got the first card and sent it. I have sent the rest of the adventures out but no chains. Does it have to complete first before the new cards show up. And if so do I leave the adventure unclaimed.

Thanks

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

Yes, the chain adventure must be completed before the next one will show up in its deck. You do not need to leave any unclaimed missions, so don't waste a slot for this Summerfest chain.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

Who still has the problem that does not get adventurous event have? all new minion cards, but since no new adventure .. are all disabled or only the 10h?

Soulwalker

Having the same issue, as soon as I received Ms Meles the missions which gave summerfest coins stopped appearing - have cycled a good 50 short missions since then and nada.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

The second day I finished the chain and I do remember getting 2 or 3 different summerfest missions later, but not since. I started on Wed after the update that added the summerfest items to the store (bought Muirden right away), so that was Thursday that I last saw any. I've been raising the new minions with the 1min and then switching to the 5/15min and no summerfest missions have been there.
    Last edited by Golden; 06-15-2015 at 08:23 AM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

I have a feeling Trion might have disabled the repeatable when they disabled the 10hr promo ones. I personally saw about 1-3 before it ended and others have seen them after Ms Meles too.

Either that or there was only meant to be 1-3 adventures afterwards and there's no repeatable.

Plane Walker

Default Tasuil repeatable?

I got my Tasuil card a couple weeks ago, but I just noticed that I'm going through it again.

Are you able to do this one over and over again? Are the cards just added to the deck?

Soulwalker

I still get any new adventure event since the minions card Miss meele.was very frustrating

I'm doing something wrong or was really to get this just a one time thing for all new cards?
    thanks for helo maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    I got my Tasuil card a couple weeks ago, but I just noticed that I'm going through it again.

Are you able to do this one over and over again? Are the cards just added to the deck?
    Did you ever hear anything back on this? Since the 3.4 release, all I seem to get is the 6 attractor minions CONSTANTLY coming up. I got my Tasuil a looooong time ago.

Default Help Starting Tasuil Chain

Hey guys - I realize I'm late to this party but I've had all 6 minions (plus Una and Rirnef) over level 10 for some time now. I have yet to see any of these chained quests. Do I need to do something specific to kick it off? Is it still running?

Alternately, is it possible I broke the chain by not sending the "dual missions" out together? (That is collecting one mission before the second one was active) Sometimes, if I'm the the middle of an event, I just cycle though my 5/15 min quests without paying them much attention.

Telaran

Default Is this chain still working?

I have been burning through 5-20 min missions for the past 10 hours w/ 6 slots. I have gotten the single missions for Pyrestorm, C1-0N3, Lil Reggie, Orlan, and Quaq. I cannot seem to get the one for Ionraic to show up. Is this thing broken?

EDIT: I broke down and burned though 1000+ aventurine and it finally showed up.
    Last edited by Lucos; 04-18-2019 at 12:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12